+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 246 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Analysis as a trader and make managemet as a gambler.

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We know that the many tips they play have more opportunities to win the game, we can spend money so that more opportunities to win on the Forex market to be managed. We know that Martin Gale is a threat to this game for management, and you might lose your capital, even if you already have a good strategy, I will use this opportunity and Martin Gale takes a little profit, and preservation of capital. and This is a good post that I like to post comments. This provides two aspects of things, one as a trader and a gambler. It is true that a certain group of people I contacted linked trade as gambling. My efforts to convince them failed and they never joined the trade. Some people I try to support trade and not gambling. In fact, as you say, using technical methods and that will not make it a gamble.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dhita is on a distinguished road dhita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The characteristics of a forex gambling trader are: There is no effective edge trading strategy or trading strategy, do not have or use a trading plan, do not own or use a trade journal, pay little attention to risk management, spend most of their time focusing on profit and profit, Often feel emotional and fluctuating when trading, often holding trades in the hope of not seeing unrealistic profit targets, trading far more often than they should. We must avoid this in our trading careers

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just think the same .... with you, gambling in the forex business will only make a loss for you. so in my opinion it is very wrong if we do this trade like gambling. actually I think it will only waste your money. .... because when we only bet, surely we do not use good judgment and analysis in decision making. Because it certainly will make a lot of losses occur. and I think we don't have to act like a gambler in our management, because acting like a real trader will bring us better luck in this trade, and I don't like being a gambler when making a decision to trade

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I understand that as trading but what makes management a gambler? I think they are wrong with the title of this thread. Anyway I will answer how I interpret this thread. For me analysis is part of being a trader and so is management. In forex they have no room for gamblers. Gamblers are those who really don't know about forex and don't have basic knowledge about forex 101 so what he does is he just relies on opportunities and he hopes to make lots of money.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tlagsing For This Useful Post:

baceo (2019-11-19)

Member nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course my dear, as I see it I personally believe that the risk and management of our money is most important in our trade. once we have a wrong analysis of market trends, we are still safe if we have good money management. so for me, making an order with money management as a gambler is not good at all and as I can see in forex, successful forex traders are usually traders who trade very seriously, they analyze the market as professional traders but place their trades with be very careful about risks, regardless of how confident they are or how confident they feel about their trading skills and decisions.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to nasmagh For This Useful Post:

baceo (2019-11-19)

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it doesn't matter how good the analysis is, if you use money management like gambling, it will only result in losses, even large losses. However, in this trade because we only play with possibilities, so no matter how good our ability to analyze, there is still a possibility we will experience errors in analysis, so that it will be a loss. Therefore I think we should always use good money management. and I will tell you one reason that causes losses in forex, all traders use large lot sizes to trade it instead of making it biggest after profit, but when they lose, they use small lot sizes because they don't need leverage to do great lot sizes after This loss and situation is called anti-martingale, we know that martingale is the management of gambling trading in this way and you will lose all your capital.

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is true, it does not mean that large capital is successful because usually large trading capital will be more willing to use large lots, so the minimum resistance that can result in large losses even MC. Finished Money Management must still be used well if you want to succeed in forex and make money from forex trading without knowing much and trading without any plans, but you may not be able to make a profit on a regular basis. most importantly, you will have little control over your trade. when you have little control over your trade, you may be frustrated many times.

Member madale will become famous soon enough madale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this Forex demands the right pressure and the broker cannot make the prerequisites of your regular circumstances indeed this is usually every right phenomenon. Your strategy can help me show a prosperous expectation of exploitation that is not okay and force the repair of money and then play can be one of the releases of this item and the main Forex Trading Trader in the professional ko market Trading because chhy aor Trader Forex trading is the main gambling and karay aor Trader ko chhy k woh Main trading market technical thor aor fundamental analysis karay aor Forex Trading main market kay to work na karay phr Trader kay Trading successful hogy

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it's good to be analyzed as a trader, but it's not good to make money management a gambler. Kyuki Forex is all good calculations and also good money management. Agr is aap as gambling Lenge to profit miles profit km jyada get krenge isliye jaha tk ho tukke lagane se jyada knowledge of aur strategy in the creation and forex to my business merchant co-operative karke chalega for him wo esme traders bankar my market kam kar karakta hi , esme traders, how come I can get a market analysis because I hope fir uske baad he wo ache se sabb jaan sakenga .

Member resham has a spectacular aura about resham has a spectacular aura about resham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can use it also in currency exchange research dealing with currencies, but that will never be enough to make a currency investor to create constant income in their transactions. We only have to apply matters related to currencies to generate income in currency transactions. and strict money management and risk control are essential for achieving long-term success in ... The high level of leverage available to Forex traders makes it important to ... Because forex trading involves taking risks, like gambling, traders will do it. Step-by-Step Guide to Fundamental Currency Market Fundamental Analysis ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 246 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)