+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Buy the first pullback after a new high.

Member bosslady is an unknown quantity at this point bosslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Personally i don't like to enter a trade that am not 100% sure of, so my trading strategy is a very simple one, i watch the forex market all the time waiting to see a move that i look for to come to pass, and when i see all the signs to take it then i do exactly that and profit from it big time, this has worked for me for a long time and am pretty comfortable doing it not and for a very long time to come.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    When a new high is made, we should not hurry buying rather should buy when afer correction first pull back starts.
    bai jeh tuh ek idea hai agar app es idea ko follow karo ge app ki 20 trades mai 10 profit mai may b hee hogi es tara app ko acha technical analysis bana chahi aa fer trade karni chahi aa es tara ki tips ko follow mat kare bai
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Banned FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,128 Times in 794 Posts
    Pullbacks are very Reliable to trade in the Forex market and once you bless them with other analyses like fundamental analyses or any other important news happening then this can be a very big profit trade because pullbacks are trend changer and riding the trend easrly can be very profitable

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 5558824 is an unknown quantity at this point 5558824's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can take advantage of both side movement, when you see a huge spike has formed upward you should sell at the top of the candle and than market would fall down for some time, close your sell and buy again at the down and the market would go upward again.

Member Mounir is an unknown quantity at this point Mounir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont really undrestand the concept you are talking about , for me i wait until a trend revers with the first bull or bear depending on the trend and then i place my trade this strategie worked a lot of time for me untill now

sufiyan22
    g bhai apne theak baat kahi hai ke pehle jab market hihger high banata hn then ye kuch time ke lie neche ati hn osse ko hum short term down bhi boltey hn oske bad jab to again high ka chance leta hn to higher high ko bhi break krke oper chale jata hn

Member noga is an unknown quantity at this point noga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can purchase less than the bottom and we can also sell the highest peak that any sales from the bottom and sell at the top and thus be in the right direction but we must not be afraid trend so there is a great danger to the account

Member freemasonry33 is an unknown quantity at this point freemasonry33's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sometimes it's also not as easy as we can get in or put the position in the forex market. Because the patterns formed there is very difficult to predictable, then we should be able to really understand how to market on the pair's work.

Member SOMA is an unknown quantity at this point SOMA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It must be played from the sale of the bottom, and the purchase from the top, that is, if there is a saturation of sale must be bought, and if there is overbought must sell, and therefore has to be from the sale of the summit, and the purchase is from the bottom

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    When a new high is made, we should not hurry buying rather should buy when afer correction first pull back starts.
    bikul jab market back high break karti hai fer new high create karne lagti hai app ko os time buy entery leni chahi aa buy order or v bhout se way hai jis mai lena chahi aa but app ko strategy ko dekhna v important hai bai saab ji
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)