+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Close opened trades EA

Member joget has a spectacular aura about joget has a spectacular aura about joget's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as I know, to use a EA or trailing stop your computer should always connect to the internet and you always open a trading platform, unless you use the services of VPS. therefore, if only to close the position automatically once it reaches 100 pips then just plug the TP of 100 pips, so you do not need an EA, and you also may leave the position after +20 pips profit and plug +1 pips SL.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sspences88 is on a distinguished road sspences88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khayal me bro aap ko kisi EA ya robot ki zrurat nahi jo aap ki trade -100 pips pr close kr de,ap is se acha stop loss use kro ,or sath stop trailing b is se ap ki trade km se km profit to de gi aap ko,or ap over all profit me b raho ghay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ShoSho is on a distinguished road ShoSho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sura View Post
    http://www.mediafire.com/?92f9xd8jew3j9yk

the last EA close orders as 100 pips + spread
    but this close orders as pips you want and without spread
    Thanks i will test it i hope it works well.

Member sura will become famous soon enough sura's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    http://www.mediafire.com/?92f9xd8jew3j9yk

the last EA close orders as 100 pips + spread
    but this close orders as pips you want and without spread

Quote Originally Posted by ShoSho View Post
    Hi,
    I want a programmer who can program an ea
    close any opened trades automatically with -100 pips (i mean -100 pips to to each trade i do not mean from the sum of opened trades)
    i can change this 100 pips from its sitting
    also i want to make this code to checked with every tick
    Thanks

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sura For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is simple , you just set your stop loss and also "take profit" at your trading and if you want to lock your profit then you can use trailing stop loss , it is good to save some profit before the trend move back and against the order
    do the best we can

7. The Following User Says Thank You to newentry For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I advise you not using the automated trading at all .. Yes, there are a lot of ea achieve very high profits, but also go fast because it does not avoid the news or anything like that, I tried a lot did not love him. Greetings son and a national

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tonoby View Post
    This doesn't need an expert advisor you just can put a stop loss of 100 pips when you open any of your trade. This will acheve your goal exactly without searching for programmer or running any EA and it is even better because if you close your meta trader application Stop Loss will still be active but if you used Expert Advisor it will stop working once you closed your Meta Trader.
    I know that but when it will make that automatic it will be better as i will can sleep safely while i am sure it will lock my loss.

Junior Member tonoby is an unknown quantity at this point tonoby's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This doesn't need an expert advisor you just can put a stop loss of 100 pips when you open any of your trade. This will acheve your goal exactly without searching for programmer or running any EA and it is even better because if you close your meta trader application Stop Loss will still be active but if you used Expert Advisor it will stop working once you closed your Meta Trader.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Lightbulb Close opened trades EA

Hi,
    I want a programmer who can program an ea
    close any opened trades automatically with -100 pips (i mean -100 pips to to each trade i do not mean from the sum of opened trades)
    i can change this 100 pips from its sitting
    also i want to make this code to checked with every tick
    Thanks
    Last edited by ShoSho; 2012-03-24 at 03:03 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4