+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Close opened trades EA

Member forexmaster is on a distinguished road forexmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    यह एक विशेषज्ञ सलाहकार आप सिर्फ 100 pips की एक बंद नुकसान डाल दिया जब आप अपने व्यापार के किसी भी खोल सकते हैं की जरूरत नहीं है. यह प्रोग्रामर के लिए खोज या किसी भी EA चलाने के बिना वास्तव में अपने लक्ष्य acheve और यह और भी बेहतर है क्योंकि अगर आप बंद अपने मेटा व्यापारी आवेदन बंद करो हानि अभी भी सक्रिय हो सकता है, लेकिन यदि आप विशेषज्ञ सलाहकार का इस्तेमाल किया यह काम कर रहा है एक बार आप अपने मेटा व्यापारी बंद बंद हो जाएगा.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned WDholic is on a distinguished road WDholic's Avatar
    Thanks
    maybe you can try this simple assintant EA
    hope it can help you

click here

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned WDholic is on a distinguished road WDholic's Avatar
    Thanks

Senior Member JBP is an unknown quantity at this point JBP's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No need advisor can only put a stop loss order 100 pips to open any of their trade. It acheve your destination even without seeking any developer or EA career and even better, because if you close the Meta Trader Stop Loss application still be active, but if you use the consultant who will stop when closing the Meta Trader.

Member hmkowsar is an unknown quantity at this point hmkowsar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are a lot of ea achieve very high profits ,but also go fast because it dose not avoid the news or anything like that .

Banned Borhan107 is an unknown quantity at this point Borhan107's Avatar
    Thanks
    It does not need expert advertisor to closs open trade. You mannually stop loss your how is possible. So don't worri about this problem.

Banned kiran is an unknown quantity at this point kiran's Avatar
    Thanks
    This all possible with MT4 without programming than why are you looking for programming we can did it by using meta trader tools. Now a days a new version of mt5 is also available which is more advances and equiped with more automated tools so there is no need to hire a programmer.

Member abdul hamid p is an unknown quantity at this point abdul hamid p's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think this method is not really usefull, you dont need an expert to make stop lose, because it's easy to do manually in the setting form order just put the price in the stop lose menu thats all

Member place is an unknown quantity at this point place's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    traders, can you give me about some ea tropics ? i have some friends who said to me that,they are trading with ea.even i have no idea about that.how can i use this software with my instaforex trading software?

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend I advise you not to rely on automated trading Awaltvkir Believe me, it is not much to avoid any quick movements and surprise in the market and we have to be programmed with high accuracy so as not to mistake in closing the stop-loss orders do not disagree with you that there Xpert achieve good profits, but not always

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast