+ Reply to Thread
Page 253 of 274 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 251 252 253 254 255 263 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 2739

Thread: Is forex trading will affect our social and family life?

Member motiur201312 is an unknown quantity at this point motiur201312's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i do not think that forex is affect our family and social life because it is very easy business and you can do it whenever you are at home and you can do it as a part time business so it not possible to harm your family relation.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member robing sing is an unknown quantity at this point robing sing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i cognise i was forex does spring gist to the sociable humanity, it includes the belief of me existence unable to joke with my friends because I was toiling with forex trading, the ulterior make untold my friends think I'm unearthly because every day in strawman of machine, how the condition you toughened.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member gh87 is an unknown quantity at this point gh87's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes.Forex Trading really give us. Opportunity. Each returned to nature itself dealer .. Certainly we will not be slaves to hire foreign exchange. You mean you're not currently working with someone? Then why do not you enjoy your job is? Forex is a table 5x24 hour so there is plenty of time for our trading, so why we close ourselves to everyone, especially our own families. Make Forex hobby,

Member sajjad33 is an unknown quantity at this point sajjad33's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I believe that Forex forex trading will affect our social and family life. We can make batter lives and society by earning from Forex. There are many unemployed people are making batter lives by earning from Forex. So, it great solution for unemployed problem.

Member ahmad786 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmad786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to me it all depends on us. because of if we trade all of the time and do not give time to our family and friends then i think Forex will affecting on our existence . however we do trade and give awesome time to our family members and our friends then i think Forex is not affecting on our social and family life.

Banned ahmedneel is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedneel's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think Forex gives me the chance to earn more money in my life. It relates with currencies and best platform to earn money in our life. It helps us to lead not only our life but also our family better way which make create better affect to our social life also.

Senior Member pullback is an unknown quantity at this point pullback's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my oppinion, forex trading help us to make money and money is always a problem for the family and society when we get the money then we can change our lives and our problem is most of us and we always sufer from foreign exchange is a very good source of problems, and opportunities to make richness in this market.

Member bravojohny is an unknown quantity at this point bravojohny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya it will affect your eyes and back pain.but if you do it time tble then it will not so harmful and you have to always make sure and understand and make a good point of it.

Banned sohel18992 is an unknown quantity at this point sohel18992's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes Forex market gives us really. possibility. All return to nature dealers .. probably will not be as slaves hired currency. You mean you are not currently working with someone? why you can not enjoy your job? 5x24 Calendar Forex is a time so there is time for the commercial operations in Europe, so we are close to all, especially to our own families. Make currencies as their hobby,

Banned mostapha04 is an unknown quantity at this point mostapha04's Avatar
    Thanks
    it will very have an effect on your eyes and you've got to continually confirm and perceive and build an honest purpose of it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 253 of 274 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 251 252 253 254 255 263 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)