+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: what does it do

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacomez View Post
    I know you can hook up a number of remote computers and say when optimising, MT5 will split the parameters and send off to each remote computer.

1)
    My question is what does it do if the remote computer is a multicore system.
    What I want to do, is control optimisations from one client pc and farm off to other computers in a server rack. I'm wanting to know if I can use say quad core servers, and if the client PC will know the remote PC has multiple cores and each of them will be utilised.
    The setup i want to end up with is:
    - client pc
    - multi core server 1
    - multi core server 2...
    - other single core PCs

2)
    Also, can you disable the the client PCs cpus, so that the bulk of the processing is done on the remote PCs?

thanks

does anyone know the answer to this??
    in learning a forex trade is we do not have too much in this case sir
    we just need to learn how we can trade with vaik and know how to use the analysis in a way that is safe and will be able to always work fine sir, that's my advice hope it works well

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mas For This Useful Post:

0007 (2020-12-20), raheel001 (2020-12-28)

Member lg_pkl is on a distinguished road lg_pkl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacomez View Post
    I know you can hook up a number of remote computers and say when optimising, MT5 will split the parameters and send off to each remote computer.

1)
    What I want to do, is control optimisations from one client pc and farm off to other computers in a server rack. I'm wanting to know if I can use say quad core servers, and if the client PC will know the remote PC has multiple cores and each of them will be utilised.
    - client pc
    - multi core server 1
    - multi core server 2...
    - other single core PCs

2)
    Also, can you disable the the client PCs cpus, so that the bulk of the processing is done on the remote PCs?

thanks

I think all the computers could have sir, as long as it can use a program that weight then I would think we could do with the use of a computer,
    so if you are going to use a server then it would be better if we use a computer with an already high specification and good

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lg_pkl For This Useful Post:

Member Localadclick Pk is on a distinguished road Localadclick Pk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sorry man have no idea about this if you find it and come to know then do tell us and share with us also.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Localadclick Pk For This Useful Post:

Member missali is on a distinguished road missali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not know about it pleas help me.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to missali For This Useful Post:

0007 (2020-12-20)

Banned shahid1 is on a distinguished road shahid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    First you should get the exprience from the demo account and get the knowledge of forex. In this way you able to earn the profit other wise never you get the profit. Avoid the mistakes and learn more and more.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sorry i dont now, but you can contact the administration directory In this we need more hard work . then we get profit.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sory I do not know about it . i am user can you help me.

Member johnmilou is on a distinguished road johnmilou's Avatar
    Thanks
    sorry i dont now, but you can contact the administration directory
    i m sure they can help you

Junior Member Lacomez is on a distinguished road Lacomez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

what does it do

1)
    - client pc
    - multi core server 1
    - multi core server 2...
    - other single core PCs

2)

thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2