+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72

Thread: Tips - Strategy Intraday Trading

Member maurya is on a distinguished road maurya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes news stories sourced from many of the agenda can be made specially for intraday trading as it requires a habit we implement it, when we use can also be time consuming due to many days intraday for market entry

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by naziafarhan View Post
    In traday trading needs to track all the news neing published time to time. Cause it can really affect the movement of the pairs. And we have to have a clear idea of the fundamentals when we want to trade on a intraday basis.
    yes news stories sourced from many of the agenda can be made specially for intraday trading as it requires a habit we implement it, when we use can also be time consuming due to many days intraday for market entry

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to norix For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-09-21)

Junior Member spiderbooo is on a distinguished road spiderbooo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes..that absolutly right..but the fact is..to hard to ride the trend,and much much harder to predict where the trend is going and when the trend is over..for now,i used EA for trading,because i dont have many time just for wait and see the market..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to spiderbooo For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-09-21)

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ezincenter View Post
    My strategy which I trade with it every day is a simple strategy but really is profitable, I use only one indicator as giving signal and other indicator as a filter, I use another indicator but only to help me to know which currency has a high movement.
    sirf ek hi indicaotr pe depend reh ke trading karna bahut risky hai bhai..mujhe lagta hai aapko kayi indicators combine karke fir final decision lena chahiye. me bhi kam se kam 4 indicator use karne ke bad hi final decision leta hon trading ka aur mujhe ye strategy kafi safe aur achi lagti hai

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-09-21), satishfx (2012-06-17)

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In traday trading needs to track all the news neing published time to time. Cause it can really affect the movement of the pairs. And we have to have a clear idea of the fundamentals when we want to trade on a intraday basis.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to naziafarhan For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-09-21)

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Usually traders do trading in trending markets. But trends are not usual always. That's why it is also good to have a strategy when the market is ranging. I have a trading plan for trending market as well as ranging market too. In a day i only see the market envoirment see for best entering points and place a pending order.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to atif58 For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-09-21)

Member ezincenter is on a distinguished road ezincenter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My strategy which I trade with it every day is a simple strategy but really is profitable, I use only one indicator as giving signal and other indicator as a filter, I use another indicator but only to help me to know which currency has a high movement.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ezincenter For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-09-21)

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my style, in the morning after i have breakfast and before go to work, i will open chart and look the open price..
    according to open price, i will place pending order and TP, and then i will close my computer... and i will work not care with my order...
    after i go home, at night i will open chart and find my profits... i like this style

15. The Following User Says Thank You to jiching For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-09-21)

Member rahibul is on a distinguished road rahibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Intraday trading or day trading is a common and popular approach to stock trading in which traders buy and sell shares on the same day, that he taught himself from all his positions at the end of the trading day.
    Intraday trading is as risky trade within the trend of the market in general or a particular stock is not perfectly predicted for a single day is known. Creating a favorable purchase or sale transactions in intraday not as easy as it seems. The movement of the stock may be the opposite, regardless of whether the general trend of the market has a positive effect on your expectations.

Member joget has a spectacular aura about joget has a spectacular aura about joget's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Tips - Strategy Intraday Trading

:: just share your Tips - How to gain profit in "Intraday trading"

Here are tips that are commonly used in doing intraday trading with success

1. Trade in accordance with the daily trend is occurring
    :: Trading with the trend that occurs will minimize risk while maximizing the chances we take profit. You can use the trendline line to help determine the point of a good open position.

2. Patience, waiting time for correction
    :: Trendline will help to show how the market moves in waves. Trendline will be roughly the price of the wave guide where to begin and end.
    :: When looking to create open BUY position, wait for when prices go down close to the trendline, and vice versa. With patience, we automatically reduce our risk for loss.

3. Take profit
    :: Because prices move in waves, then we want to exit a position before the price correction. Intraday traders will want to secure the profit which has been running before the price correction took it, and then prepare for an open position in the next correction.

There are two simple rules that can be used when making a take profit when trading the trend.
    :: In an uptrend or BUY position, do take profit slightly above the highest price that occurred before
    :: In a downtrend or sell a position, do take profit slightly below the previously lowest price.

It's important to note:

Traders who are trading each day (day trader / intraday trader) are encouraged to trade in the direction of the trend and waited patiently for the right moment to do the open position with the lowest risk. Trendline can be used to guide the open position to get a good point, as well as profit-taking points.
    Last edited by Anytime; 2012-03-22 at 07:52 PM.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to joget For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-07-10), bhagawanta (2012-09-19), ernestina (2012-05-30), mahera (2016-09-24), mahi218 (2015-12-20), mahmudi (2012-04-30), mammon (2013-12-18), omofx (2012-06-17), pretty (2013-10-19), rabish (2014-01-17), satishfx (2012-06-17), shafiqahmad (2019-05-21), wasifsattar (2016-07-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open