+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 72 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Tips - Strategy Intraday Trading

Senior Member al-furqan is on a distinguished road al-furqan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is good to always follow the daily trend because that is how to see a good trading opportunity as it would make it possible for your trade position to move in line with what the dominant market trend looks like so i have that as my trading style because i think that is the best way to go about this business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Intraday traders should not hold the position for too long. an intraday trader should close their order on the same day when they open their orders. because this will be their mental burden, and they can sleep in peace without thinking of the order that they make in the market
    intraday traders typically use a timeframe M! 5-H1 as an entry signal
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Member kumarrajan323 is an unknown quantity at this point kumarrajan323's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere khayal se intra day ke liye sabse best trading stategy hai ki apna pura market par control hona bahut jada jaruri hai .apna pura market par dhayan dena hoga mere dost ecconomic deta ko hamesa update rahna hoga.market ke trend ko samajhne par tradin start karna sahi hota hai. Mere dost.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shinchan is an unknown quantity at this point shinchan's Avatar
    Thanks
    The best strategy for the beginner is that he should get education about forex trade by using different forex providing sources then the best trading strategy is the one that you are traded with it and you have seen it in demo a/c that it can work but trading is not easy for us to do if we do not have the skills and knowledge in the trade with I use the price action strategy now this is called the naked trading strategy where i do-not use any kind of the indicators at all we all know how much lagging the indicators really are.

Senior Member star-star is an unknown quantity at this point star-star's Avatar
    Thanks
    First, thank you for this interesting subject and useful tips are invaluable for each dealer adhered to and implemented carefully, especially the second point of the subject of patience and waiting for the right opportunity to correct the price movement or break support or resistance in order to enter.

Senior Member widiforex is an unknown quantity at this point widiforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    for intraday traders, it is important to pay attention to take reasonable profit, I mean we just take 20 -30 pips profit on each transaction, for example GU pairs generally move 50-150 pips each day, then to find 20 pips profit is reasonable.

Banned eekloemod is an unknown quantity at this point eekloemod's Avatar
    Thanks
    The way to become a true trader is to treat the forex market as a good and real business. Forex trading is a very much dynamic market, that as if Usually traders prefer trading style as a scalper but and after that they should learning about the fundamental affect also as besides Forex technical and fundamental process, use the stop loss, so it is very important for, the policy of a learner is that you need to recognize the company primary then you need to spend in commerce.

Senior Member king117 is an unknown quantity at this point king117's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bilkul aysa he ha k pe depend reh ke trading karna bahut risky hai bhai..mujhe lagta hai aapko kayi indicators combine karke fir final decision lena chahiye. me bhi kam se kam 4 indicator use karne ke bad hi final decision leta hon trading ka aur mujhe ye strategy kafi safe aur achi lagti ha karta ho.

Banned yellowcap360 is an unknown quantity at this point yellowcap360's Avatar
    Thanks
    ea for trading because i do not have many timejust for wait and see the market the movement of the stock may be the opposite regardless of wherther the general of th emake has positive.

Banned saghir will become famous soon enough saghir's Avatar
    Thanks
    my strategy which i trade with it every day is a simple strategy but really is profitble i use only on indicator as giving as signal and other indicator as a filter i use another indicator but only to help me to know which currency has a high movement

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 72 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open