+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 105 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Why choose the intraday trading?

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea91 View Post
    because in intraday the risk is less that scalping and you don't have to be very patient like the swing traders who may wait for many weeks till their positions mature
    so it is good to have your positions closed by the end of the day, this makes less stress on our nerves
    That is right. trading system using the swing i think the dangerous one for me because using that system meaning hold our money in long time. And that is not good for me. I think the daytrading or scalping is best system for us since with that system can reduce us from too much stress. And most important the daytarding not hold our money in long time so we can getting enter the other position.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    as interminable as a dealer somebody overmuch quantify he can be a day bargainer.day trading is the most productive strategy.since you gift be really beaten with the daily cognition of the market and you give not fille the opportunities.and you can modify money from any advise of the market.you module only hold to analyze the daily trend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea91 View Post
    because in intraday the risk is less that scalping and you don't have to be very patient like the swing traders who may wait for many weeks till their positions mature
    so it is good to have your positions closed by the end of the day, this makes less stress on our nerves
    Fully agree with that. i like to trade intradaily less or more because of that reasons too. Sometimes I do scalping for my trading method, but because its fully stressing, I prefer not to doing that oftenly. And sometimes I do position trading too, but considering that I little stressed because floating, I am also prefer not to doing that oftenly also. The best part of intraday trading of course we will know excactly if we acomplish our daily target and can start make our financial reportment.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Member Abidine is an unknown quantity at this point Abidine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me intraday isn't a good idea by week you can have a trading with a level of 60% earn profit not all day long you shoud be careful for your healt it affects on it a lot so for me trade max of 73 hours per week is enough

Member sadam is an unknown quantity at this point sadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsankhan View Post
    i have no idea about intraday trading can you explain it more detail what strategies should we follow for intraday trading what are the benefit for using this strategy....
    If I could briefly explain the intraday trading techniques, this technique uses a daily analysis and he aktfi trading every day and have a daily target, and I probably can be said as an intraday trader karane this technique is more relaxing to be done.

Member ahsankhan is on a distinguished road ahsankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by joget View Post
    Daily trading (intraday trading) may have been a challenge, even an addictive hobby. From this, they end up "familiar" with the "behavior" market / chart every day and in the end they were able to develop a "formulas" that can be used to "beat" the market and pocketing more profit every day.

Why choose the intraday trading? what are the reasons you chose intraday trading?
    :: I chose to intraday trading as it has a lot of free time to do it, and also wanted to learn more about forex trading in real time.
    i have no idea about intraday trading can you explain it more detail what strategies should we follow for intraday trading what are the benefit for using this strategy....

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I love to do intraday trading because its fast conclution. We can excactly know if we win or lose, how much we get profit or loss, etc. But, for less stress sometimes, I also do longterm trade when I feel bored and need some relaxed mind.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Member hiba is an unknown quantity at this point hiba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by joget View Post
    Daily trading (intraday trading) may have been a challenge, even an addictive hobby. From this, they end up "familiar" with the "behavior" market / chart every day and in the end they were able to develop a "formulas" that can be used to "beat" the market and pocketing more profit every day.

Why choose the intraday trading? what are the reasons you chose intraday trading?
    :: I chose to intraday trading as it has a lot of free time to do it, and also wanted to learn more about forex trading in real time.
    Hello brother intraday trading is good for those who want the results of their trading fast.but maximum time they get loss because in the opening of the market get getting profit but as the market going to close the getting loss and they can not do any thing because they are doing the intraday trading.

Member kubi has a spectacular aura about kubi has a spectacular aura about kubi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khial se slow and steady trade small earning ke liye best hai bhale hi market me zyada der rehna prta hai but safe and sound trading to zror hoti hai.
    Kubi Tails

Member leherchand is an unknown quantity at this point leherchand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with your opinion that is if we want to get profit in forex we do business we must have sufficient knowledge and skills in the field of trading. and we also have plenty of practice with the senior trader either directly or through a forum

+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 105 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)