+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 105 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Why choose the intraday trading?

Banned ramesh.maurya is on a distinguished road ramesh.maurya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Daily tarding me kuch log per apni sari open postion ko close kar dete hai eska resion ye hai ki market me kub koi direction achanak chang ho jaye esko koi bhi nahi jan sakta hai to yah safty ke liye hota hai aur kuch log daily target ke hisab se bhi intraday trading karte hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji intraday trde matlab short term trding app es kam mai jab short term trde karte hai fer app ko bhout he acha experience hona chahi aa tabi app short term trde kar sakte hai es ka ek benfits hai es ka profit app ko os time he mil jata hai saab ji app ko bhout dino tak wait nai karni padti hai bai saab ji forex ek acha bussiness hai hum es kam mai sab kuch hsal kar sakte hai bas humre pass acha experience hona chahi aa bai saab ji
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I chose the short-term trading, and now I seriously do scalping, because the system is proven to provide huge profit-making in a short time, although this is difficult and risky for beginners, but we must always strive

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear actually in forex I think in intraday chart traders prefer to wait for the time of the transaction, so that they will set up a separate time to spend it just to wait for the pc or laptop. at this level is the most beginner traders .

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,214 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex market me kaafi traders aise hai jinko daily ke targets ke hisaab se market me kaam karna hota hai aur wo jada time ke liye patience bhi market me nahi rakh paate to aise traders ko intraday trading he pasand hota hai..

Senior Member faqeer 786 is an unknown quantity at this point faqeer 786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yess gg it hink .day trading is the most profitable strategy.since you will be very familiar with the daily attitude of the market and you will not miss the opportunities.and mostly trader use this strategy

---------- Post added at 04:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 AM ----------

yess gg it hink .day trading is the most profitable strategy.since you will be very familiar with the daily attitude of the market and you will not miss the opportunities.and mostly trader use this strategy

Member msnali is on a distinguished road msnali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a buring question why the people choose intra day tading whereas the facts just revealed us that about eight percent of intrady traderloose their money however, i feel it is the crisma of the forex trading

Senior Member fxjais is on a distinguished road fxjais's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Intraday trading me hum daily market ki analysis karke daily basis par trading karte hai aur apne trades ko dusare din nahi open rakhte hai, esse humen night me rest karne me tension nahi hota hai ki humari kuchh trades open hai.

Member hors is an unknown quantity at this point hors's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have no idea about intraday trading, can you explain it more detail,the more I enjoy this technique and did not see the market too often, because I think if we often see the market it will be easier emotionally out of control. I agree with your opinion that is if we want to get profit in forex we do business we must have sufficient knowledge and skills in the field of trading

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex ke business me jaroori nahi hoti hai ki trader ko ess business me daily income ho ess ke liye trader ke pass experience honi chahiye aur trader ke pass capital bhi achha hoga tabhi wo market me achhe se kaam karke income kara sakenge.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 105 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)