+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 211 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Avoid Taking Profits Too Quickly and Staying with Losing Trades Too Long

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    one of the mistake traders are doing is when they place an order so they are expecting that the market have to go that direction always.and when some pull back happen they will quit immediately then they can see that their canceled target will be hit later on.so we really dont have to blame the market.we have to accept the nature of the market and study on it.then everything will be better. forex trading invest mnet per depend kerty he ager hum is per tawajja nahi den ge to ham loss ker jaen ge is liye hum ko chaye k hum ache se apne exprince ko increase karen jis k badolat hum zeyadha profit le saken ge indion forum best palt forum he jahan se hum achi knowledge gain ker sakty hen

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We are expecting from market a good trade. All wants huge profit with little work. It is good for those. It is also good for students a sit can be done online. We have to understand the problems and cancel the lower plans. We can't say that mark is creating problem for us. forex trading is not for emotional people or trading me enter hune se pehle market news must check karen or unka impact kia huga ispe b research karen and once you enter in a trade then make your mind firm for take profit of get stoploss hit yes you can leave your trade open without stop loss if you have huge balance and mostly indicators refer market reversal but big risk mean bigger loss or bigger profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    one of the error traders do is after they place associate order in order that they expect that the market have to be compelled to go that direction forever.and once some pull back happen they're going to quit now then they will see that their canceled target are going to be hit anon.so we actually dont have to be compelled to blame the market.we have to simply accept the character of the market and study on that.then everything are going to be higher.

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is an investment, so-called iterative risk to ... Humans do not want to lose in a trade, but if for example we have it, we must think how we react to it, and that one day does not happen again I think money management is the most important thing in forex trading. because the movement of the market moves very quickly yes avoid taking profit too quickly and staying with losing trader Those who do not obey the rules of forex trading are looser at forex. Forex is always profitable business. Any one can make profit from forex market. The man who is meritorious can make profit daily. The man who dull can not make profit at forex market. All new trades are looser on here because they have no skills about this business they enter on this platform without experience the result they get a loss.

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When to take profits and when to stay for longer period. This is a big question and this art can be learn t by experience. When there is a huge trend we should stay in the trade for longer period and when market is moving in a small range we should take our profits quickly. In my oppinion, I can say that It is unsophisticated, just ensue the group or strategy that you run its effective and accuracy of the signalize before you use it as a group or trading strategy on your etch declare. . Thank for your post. Green pips, guy.

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    janab ap ne bohat hi ziyada acha thread post kiya hai janab i like it is say new traders bhi kafi ziyada faida hasil kar saktay hain is kay ilawa janab old traders bhi is say kafi ziyada faida hasil kar sakta hai is tarah kay thread janab koi koi post karta hai thanks for sharening very nice suggesion what i normally do, knowing so well i have analysed the market and made good entry point with all my take profit and stop loss in place is simply to walk away and do some other things later in the day i check back, and if i happen to at my profit target is about to be hit then i change back to be trailing stops to allow the profit to continue till i fully get what the market can offer

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    on the list of miscalculation merchants are performing is actually when they location an obtain so one of these expect which the current market must go in which route generally. when a number of take rear transpire they may stop right away chances are they'll can easily see in which their canceled concentrate on are going to be hit afterwards. and so all of us genuinely dont must pin the consequence on the market. we've got to take the character of the current market as well as study onto it. then almost everything are going to be superior.

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That was some of problem which are face on traders, include me. I was afraid to hold my positions. It was caused some of trauma. We are usually getting some profit which change to loss on our positions. So, when we are getting the same condition and result. We are afraid the condition is same and repeat again. To solve this problem are not easy. I choose to use simple strategy. I use some martingale system and tried to believe to my strategy.

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my experience to avoid taking profits too quickly and run loss position too long is with 3 way that is good money management, resistance strategy and news. Good monye management means that we know how to manage our open order so it will not danger our equity no matter how far it could be. Resistance strategy is know the maximum and minimum limit of each pair. News it to know how far are we can make profit some news will give big impact and some less impact and there is also that have no impact at all to forex movement.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G han sir forex me ager profit karna chaty ha to ap kar sakty ha laiken forex me wese market ka koi pata nahe hota ha our me forex me kud experience hasil karna chata ho our me forex me ap ko ye kaho ga k forex me ap demo account par trading karo qk forex me demo sy ap kam time me bahot he kuch kama sakty ha our me forex me bahot he kush ho. it's simple, simply follow the machine or strategy you take a look at its efficacy and accuracy as to firmly the signal right before you utilize it currently being a system or trading strategy on your own own real account. and utilize the cash in the extent you can willing to lose it, therefore you won't feel burdened and might trade with additional calm and confident.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 211 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)