+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 211 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Avoid Taking Profits Too Quickly and Staying with Losing Trades Too Long

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can make an aswelldoing prayer when they order so they expect that the market must go in that direction always. And when a number of withdrawals occur they will stop immediately so they can see that their canceled target will be hit later. we really don't need to blame the market. We must accept the nature of the market and study it. Then everything will get better. and there is an opportunity we have to make good where we are in a big work environment and we have to know where we can understand where we get our opportunities in this work in this structure and we have to know a lot of good work and we all know how to work in the same trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if we can trade discipline and follow the market with strong risk management then we can make good money from forex trading, forex traders must be skilled and must take risks when trading. and ... you have shared a good thread by advising on your own experience ... mentioning them and then advising others is the best way to guide someone and beginners will get a lot from your thread. I learned a lot too

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to salih For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mai also apki bat sy agree karta hun ap nay achi post share ki hai or jaisy k bhai nay kaha k knowledge and experince bhoot zadda matter karta hai forex marketing main kuin k apko trading k main terms and conditions pata hini chaye k ap nay kis base pay and kaisy trading kar k profit lena hai or best tareeka yehi hai experince lenay ka k ap demo account pay work kar k experince lain ta k ap bhoot achi trha sy tarding ko seekh jain or apni income achi trha earn karain..

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good way to trade until it touches the target level is to close a portion of the trade and then hold the trade, even if you are stopped, the loss will be minimized from the profit that is partially closed. You can even set sl to Breakeven after target 1 for partial closure is reached. and if we can trade with the right knowledge only then we can avoid trading mistakes and we can wait for big profits, I think trading is not a game and we need to trade with the right lot size and if we can trade the lot size then we can make money.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to suzana For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We need to use the right take profit and stop losses, and we must be disciplined with both. then taking profits too fast and staying with too many problems will not happen again in our daily trading and if you have to avoid things like that then you have to place trades on the market with the trend of pairs, and if you will do that then you don't will suffer panic and easily trade without losing anything in this market.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sardi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear, I really believe it's true that with proper planning and discipline one can trade well on forex because if there is no discipline in trading then there are more chances of loss. For this solution, money management is the best thing to do for profitable trading. and you only follow the system or strategy that you test the efficacy and accuracy of the signal before you use it as a trading system or strategy in your real account. and use money as far as you want to lose it, so you won't feel burdened and can trade more calmly and confidently.

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we have to be patient in the forex market to make a profit, don't force ourselves to get a quick profit, so we trade without calculation, and this is very dangerous for our account, we will lose a lot of money if we predict the market wrong and it will happen if we don't discipline with take profit and stop loss. Always use take profit and stop losses in all trades and never close our trades manually is the key to avoid taking profits too quickly and still by losing trades too long

11. The Following User Says Thank You to nidji For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a trader in the forex business, there are many ways to avoid taking profit quickly in the forex trading business. Once you know how to use all your forex tools very well then you are good to go. One of them is by placing long-term trading and also setting you to profit and stop losses. and forex trading is good so I think before we trade we only take knowledge of forex trading and see the news and see indicators and signals about currencies and analysis is the best thought to get the benefits of forex trading. I also use this.

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unfortunately I am actually in forex I believe we should always use a trading plan to avoid this. Beginner traders usually always leave floating loss and hope to get more profit by opening a new position. And the result is that they only get more losses. and to avoid taking advantage too quickly, we must learn to understand how the forex market works; when I started trading I would open a position and once I saw the market move against my direction, I would immediately get out of position just to find out later that the market really liked my position.

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good for me I personally think forex traders must be aware that you are trading with a good plan and that the plan you make is in accordance with the targets you have set, with you controlling your self and your emotions, this will avoid it all and you can get it to you enjoy. and usually, we certainly don't agree with the actual reductions that we all know. because actually human dynamics never want to lose. However, we must understand, that in a small business that is different, the possibility of a real loss or possibility is no doubt now there. we can all minimize the possibility, certainly not eradicate. therefore we all really don't need to give a consequence pin to the industry. we must approve the nature of the industry and also learn it. then every little thing will be superior.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to kuda For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 211 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)