+ Reply to Thread
Page 201 of 211 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 2107

Thread: How to Avoid Taking Profits Too Quickly and Staying with Losing Trades Too Long

Member esif is on a distinguished road esif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pankajbhaban View Post
    How to Avoid Taking Profits Too Quickly and Staying with Losing Trades Too Long
    Its about experience what you told i have observed this in my life also and did these mistakes because i have no teacher in forex , i have learned it through net and still i am struggling with it..........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When it comes to profits taking the longer you stay in the market the big chances the market may turn against you and your profits may turn to loses anytime. That is why whatever profits you have better take it quickly before the market take it away. Negative floating positions should have limits up to 30 to 50 pips only. Beyond that you should close your position right away.
    I wanna be the best in everything that I do...

Junior Member awan143 is an unknown quantity at this point awan143's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ok its a good information as well thanks foe it dear and according to my opinion loss and gain is part of business so we have to manage it with our abilities but m agree with you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member mou3ad15 is an unknown quantity at this point mou3ad15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well this is one of my big problems even that i'm just trading on demo accounts and have nothing to lose or to win , when I make profite I take it so quickly because I'm afraid to losing it, and when I lose I stay long waiting for changes on market lo I tried a lot to control my emotions but didn't work until now !

Banned gandha will become famous soon enough gandha's Avatar
    Thanks
    The easiest thing is to use stoplose and take profit consistently, take take a small profit in the sense that we do order and get 1 pips profit. we with quickly and fast to closeit's not good, it's better to wait touched take profit order but if we get the profit but not a single pips take profit already seen prices will turn around then we should use a trailing stop

Senior Member abanga is an unknown quantity at this point abanga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what i normally do, knowing so well i have analysed the market and made good entry point with all my take profit and stop loss in place is simply to walk away and do some other things later in the day i check back, and if i happen to see my profit target is about to be hit then i change back to using trailing stops to allow the profit to continue till i fully get what the market can offer

Banned Sun-Moon is an unknown quantity at this point Sun-Moon's Avatar
    Thanks
    This problem is for bad emotion. To avoid this problem, one should be hard to oneself. Without this no one can control his emotion while trading.

Member mojcris is on a distinguished road mojcris's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also think that the good trader is the one who trades in any condition. he can take profit instantly in some positions and he also can keep some positions open for months and finally take profit this is the best trader.

Member qasab is an unknown quantity at this point qasab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is one of the beggist dilemma with the trader that when the see that there account are in profit they try to close it as soon as possible and when the make losse then wait for months.

Senior Member mena is an unknown quantity at this point mena's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is important that you get as you can on the background information on the currency exchange market (Forex), its history, what is his job and how it works. And the fact that world trade is the exchange of currency for the importation of goods, many of the banks, governments and companies are using the currency exchange market (Forex). As well as large speculators use the currency exchange market (Forex) to make significant gains. And new on the market as a trader and trading from your home via your computer then you are in fact bats. Small bats, but bats like a fish in a small pond big high liquidity. And with that you can make some good profits

+ Reply to Thread
Page 201 of 211 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)