+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 211 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2107

Thread: How to Avoid Taking Profits Too Quickly and Staying with Losing Trades Too Long

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sadra View Post
    traders should take ecommerce as full responsibility, in no way blame the actual mistakes or perhaps loses to something, this would be the consequences for all those then we can easily understand for what we will need to do and our position about this business,
    Ham log apni trades ko karte time me jo bhi mistakes karte hain hame unko sahi tarah se samahna hoga aur ye bhi dekhna hoga ki aage se ham is tarah ki mistakes ko kaise kam kar sakte hain.
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

Senior Member Bigboss has a spectacular aura about Bigboss has a spectacular aura about Bigboss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Apne kafi achy baty share ke ha me ne inko read kar lia ha or ab me tradng start karo ga tu unhy lazmi zehan me rakho ga isi se mujy faida ho ga forex business me jitan be knowledge ho kam hota ha is liya me ye sab bato ka khiyal rakho ga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rnash is an unknown quantity at this point rnash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can buy the currency when they fall, then sell when the price rises to reap profits. You can also make a profit by selling high and then buying low. This is called short selling. It takes time and practice to learn good tradingThe market is open 24 hours a day starting at 17:00 on Sunday to 17:00 on Friday New York time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sadra is an unknown quantity at this point sadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    traders should take ecommerce as full responsibility, in no way blame the actual mistakes or perhaps loses to something, this would be the consequences for all those then we can easily understand for what we will need to do and our position about this business,

Member nur5564 is on a distinguished road nur5564's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear trader if you want to take the profit quickly i would advise you to not to do such things you need to learn a lot from the trading acount adn thats all you are done in the forex marke t

Member Usman4106 is an unknown quantity at this point Usman4106's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading 1 risky bussiness hai our humay is buhaye ssiness may kabi b greed nai kerni chayhaye e our achi planning k sath kaam kerna chaaye tab hum kamyabi hasil ker saktay hai

Member zubi390390 is an unknown quantity at this point zubi390390's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear Friends and Brothers salam to all ,.,..,.,., yes bhai jaan main aap ki baat say agree karta hun kay humein pata hona chaiyen forex tarding main bina experience knowledge kay aap is main fail hain kamyab nhi hi sktay nad is main greedy aur apny emotions ko control karna chiayne.,,..,,

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that loss is the part of business and you can never avoid this loss but you can profit by the loss and i think now forex is the best online business and i think forex is the easy business and you can do better by the forex trade.

Banned mido9911 is an unknown quantity at this point mido9911's Avatar
    Thanks
    that thread is so much important thanks brother i hope you share it also in the beginners section for they learn good way in making money and don't be greed which is also for experienced people have the same problem good luck to you and all in making profit in the foreign exchange market

Senior Member fx4life is an unknown quantity at this point fx4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    In fact, my dear I definitely do believe that its much true that the biggest mistake we do is not letting the profit in our trade ripe and immature closing puts a limit on profits while by opening trade we bear the same risk size..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 211 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)