+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 200 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1994

Thread: How long we can have a position open?

Senior Member borna is an unknown quantity at this point borna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My partner and I have no limit at all times to buy and sell available. It is assumed that we have a strong limit for the introduction of a hanging. But I mean, it's not a strong exchange of tactics, in fact, we could close buy and sell, if additional income can buy and sell everything over again to help more revenue.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member salmansha is an unknown quantity at this point salmansha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My wife and I see help at any time, without limitation, all we allow our industry to open. Decorated, we now have a strong edge for floating support. But I think this is not a useful buying and selling techniques, in fact, we can close our industry, or in terms of profit, as well as industry reopen everywhere if you want a much bigger raise profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member andriarto is an unknown quantity at this point andriarto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    long to open a transaction I think depending on our analysis and we do not get to have a less mature analysis, sometimes also because he was greedy, and in addition, it is usually not good in financial management that will actually backfire for us

Senior Member ahsantariq is on a distinguished road ahsantariq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye hum pe depend krta ha k hum kitni dair tak position ko open rakhna chahtay han me tu us waqt position ko close krta hun jb mjhay is me profit aa jaye otherwise me apni position ko close nahi karta or aik dafa tu menay aik month tak aoni position ko close nahi kia tha

Member saadtariq786 is an unknown quantity at this point saadtariq786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i look that,there is no limitation to any time, we let perform our trade open. we have a strong margin to hold the floating, but as, I think that, it is not an effective trading strategy, in fact we have been able to close our trade ,if it is profit and open trade again to earn more profit.....

Banned Naseem123 is an unknown quantity at this point Naseem123's Avatar
    Thanks
    it depends on you if your position isin profit then you just use trilling stop to maxoimize your profit and if market returns then you can get good profit so trilling stop is good for trading it moves with market movement .

Senior Member wellwisher is an unknown quantity at this point wellwisher's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no time limmit to keep your trades open its depend on your forex capital,if you have big capital so you can keep your positions keep open for long time

Member ajk92 is an unknown quantity at this point ajk92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in one day we can let it open until produce 100 pips, it is good volume of pips for one day, why must wait for more pips to gain if it is already gain 100 pips. I think 100 pips per day was good volume if we calculate it with 1 lot size.

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I have already kept a position open for around a month and never faced any issue except my trade was charged some swap fee. But is there any time limit we can keep our trade, say can i keep my trade open for few years?
    i guess some brokers will have their own rules, but i wanna ask you, if your order still run and double your balance , will you hold it for longer time or close it ? or wait for zero again ? i guess there is no good to hold order for longer time and especially if your order got good floating ,

Senior Member gurmeet is on a distinguished road gurmeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khyal se 150pip se jayda ki trade nhi karna chahiy yadi hum badi trade karna chahten hain to isse badi trade nhi karna chaiy nhi to koi matlab nhi nikalta hai mai itna kabhi nhi kartah un mughe maza hi nhi ata hai /

+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 200 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)