+ Reply to Thread
Page 161 of 407 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 211 261 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 4068

Thread: What is most common time frame for day trading?

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,311 Times in 819 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think H1 is the most common timeframe in the forex trading, and we know that as a day trader we need to develop a trading strategy and have to trade with proper discipline and have to trade with proper knowledge and without proper knowledge we can not get success here.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ramuna is an unknown quantity at this point ramuna's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dear with regard to day tim trading according to me personally is the greatest time frame which one which starts through ten am to 11 : 30 am. my dear i always employ to trade along with on this particular time frame and my dear according to me personally this is the greatest time frame.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    din k wakt kam karnay k lye achi bat yehi hoti hai k hum kissi tarha say apnay training ko pora kare ta k humaray liye asan wakt me kum wakt me zyada kuch paa lenay ka moka mill pae yaha pay her tarha say acha kam karna behter tor pay zrori ho jaya karta hota hai is me hume bhot he zyada mehnat ki zrorat howa karti hai.

Banned candlestiker is an unknown quantity at this point candlestiker's Avatar
    Thanks
    me personally as well i furthermore am a day trader and l such as to make use of 1 hr time span or even a few of the actual time 30 min. it may offer me personally clear signifies rather of 5 min or even 15 min but nonetheless u can have earlier motions through a lot of degree timelines however the actual majority of all of these will end up being merely incorrect moves.

Member Zalas is an unknown quantity at this point Zalas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most common trading time frame for making trades on the daily basis is the H4 and H1 time frames. Most of the traders use H1 time if they make trade on short term which closes within a day and many of the trades make trades on the long term using D1 time frame.

Member PujariRaju is an unknown quantity at this point PujariRaju's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The thinking behind this method of choosing a chart timeframe is that each trading system or technique has single timeframe that it will work at,and/or that each market has single timeframe that best suit the market personality.
    In other words,if your trading system or technique not making profit,there is nothing wrong with timeframe,but with your trading system.

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenyatta View Post
    the most common time frame for tradinng to me is to work as hard that we are all known to work with these is the 0 minutes and the 15 minutes that works wellf or certain forms and processes that we see we are all in with certain values of the same in the market we are all in
    Ham logon ko apni trading me is tarah ki trades ko karna hota hai jis se hame pata chal sakta hai ki kaun sa waala time frame ham logon ke liye best hai aur ham log uska use apni trading me kar sakte hain jis se hame income mil sake.
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

Senior Member huqen is an unknown quantity at this point huqen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    l m date trader ALONG WITH l prefer to make use of 1 hour time frame.it may provide me clear alerts rather as compared to 5 m as well as 15m.you will probably have early notifies from straight down day frames but almost all involving them is merely wrong moves.but with daily base 1 hour chart can provide an individual greater result.but whether You may be scalping as compared to smaller time frames are usually greater since You may single need a series of pips.

Senior Member chdani is on a distinguished road chdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think I am very comfortable daily trading . as a reference for the open position is the time frame H1 and M15. I see the daily trend in H1, while the entry point for me to see in M15. if the time frame is unidirectional, then I entered the market.

Senior Member Kenyatta is on a distinguished road Kenyatta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the most common time frame for tradinng to me is to work as hard that we are all known to work with these is the 0 minutes and the 15 minutes that works wellf or certain forms and processes that we see we are all in with certain values of the same in the market we are all in

+ Reply to Thread
Page 161 of 407 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 211 261 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)