+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 407 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Thread: What is most common time frame for day trading?

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    yeh to aap din men kisi bhi free time men kar sakty hen
    is men koi asi critical cheez nhi hai lakin aap jab bhi trading k lia start len to fresh mind k sath karen day ho ya night

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mehro For This Useful Post:

Connect009 (2018-11-30), IDEA (2018-12-10)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think H1 and H4 ka chart common chart hai mostly tarder h1 k chart pr work karty hai. mai khud h1 k chart pr work karta hu and h1 ka chart best hai h1 k chart pr hmy short , medium term trade mil jati hai. 1min , 5min ka chart mai ne kbhi use nhi kiya. 15 mnt ka time frame use karta hu but just scalping k liye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,369 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    l m day trader and l prefer to use 1 hour time frame.it can give me clear signals rather than 5 m or 15m.you can have early signals from lower time frames but most of them will be just wrong moves.but in daily base 1 hour chart can give you better result.but if you will be scalping than smaller time frames are better since you will only need a few pips.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to 0307148 For This Useful Post:

Experttrader (2018-11-23)

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    l m day trader and l prefer to use 1 hour time frame.it can give me clear signals rather than 5 m or 15m.you can have early signals from lower time frames but most of them will be just wrong moves.but in daily base 1 hour chart can give you better result.but if you will be scalping than smaller time frames are better since you will only need a few pips.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to 0307148 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that I often use the H4, H1, M30, M15, and M5, except M1,, sometimes I use a large TF to see the next trend,,,
    indeed each trader has a trading style of its own,, the important goal is the same, want to benefit,,,

9. The Following User Says Thank You to 0307148 For This Useful Post:

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My most common time frame for day trading is H1 because I use the indicator to work for just 1 hour, so I use this, also I am a day trader not scalping my indicator not working perfectly at less time and I can't understand making profit, H1 is also low risk in trading so I used to use this and I am not a full time trader. I trade as a part-time job. So in those days I was busy in my studies and at my university. So the time left for me is night time. I usually trade on Friday nights. Because this is the last night of the week, the market seems good to me that night !!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to roro mbeheun For This Useful Post:

Experttrader (2018-11-23), Unregistered (1)

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mien jo es mien aa ker time frame use kerta hion wo H1 hai q k mien es mien aa ker trade ko theek samjh sakta hion or mien es mien aa ker theek say trading bee ker sakta hion es lye mien her bar es mien try kerta hion k earning mien azafa ker sako.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Experttrader (2018-11-23), forexrunner (2018-11-30), zonyakhan (2018-11-27)

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,300 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khayal forex mein trading karne k lye is mein ap har din bhi achi trade kar sakte hain is mein apke aik refer hona chahe ta k ap is mein loss na karwe mein is mein zada H1 par hi trade karta hain

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

Experttrader (2018-11-23), ntn (2018-11-19)

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    M15 is one of the most common time frames we can use when trading on the forex market because it is really good to use the weak and we can trade with the framework for a short time and make good profits from it. and there is no time together, as we know there is a quite long time difference between Australia and America (+16 hours). This is what makes the forex trading market never sleeps 5 days a week. You should try to find out in each country when to open and close.

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no such thing as the most common time frame used together because each merchant's preferences are different. For me I like short-term trading and thus the M15 time frame is what I use to get the best entry into the forex market to make money. and I think M15 is good and we get good results from the time period it opens and closes trades in small pips such as 50 to 10 pips per trade profit I also do that in my trade but not every time because I like long-term trading

18. The Following User Says Thank You to sinjo abe For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 407 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)