+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 407 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: What is most common time frame for day trading?

Member ashrafx will become famous soon enough ashrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    with regard to day trading, that is certainly very greatest to truly make use of tfs in among m15 and h1. h1 will end up being utilized becoming a research of a person�s daily support, pivot, and resistance goal on order to confirm the actual present trend. and m15 or even m30 may probably end up being useful to work away exactly in which and the instant to truly open u position whenever confirming u analysis upabout h1 timeframe.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if you used a trading strategy for a day you can not analyze the market. But the best time is 30 minutes and 1 hour. Because in that time you can look at this place clearly the trend now in the market. If you use just as that one can never see the clear trend or the inverse of time you use too big you'll struggle to understand the trend of the market and when you can open a position.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would think it would be best if you trade all time frames before you can ask for our suggestions because our characters are different and would cope better at different times of the day. Then I believe most of us are from different parts of the world. I will however inform you that I work best during the London time which is day in Kenya and USA open time which is late afternoon. They are quite good

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Shahzad007 View Post
    Day trading k liye main aap ko 1 Hour ka time frame suggest karoo ga q k main khud day trading karta hoon or mujhe har candle par aik acha profit mil jata hai q k 1 Hour ki candle ki movement ko learn karna easy hota hai.
    Mostly trader Forex trading Main Apne trade ko open karne ke liye H4 time frame ko use karte hain is time frame main aapko bahut accha signal Milta hai aur aap market ko Jyada acche tarike se charge karne mein Kamyab ho sakte hain isliye Jab aap apna order open karne lage to H4 timeframe ko dekh le aur Usi ke mutabik Apna order open kare

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading markets tend to be energetic using the particular period of time. So to capture these occasions will end up being the very best factor to perform whenever u need to begin the actual trading. If u would like to capture a few trading occasions which will simply build u a lot of profitable the very best method to conduct the trading upabout these occasions. trading market occasions can be found on the actual trading occasions tables which u can simply discover.

Member letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wese tow hum sara din Trading kar sakty hain par hamen jab bhi is business pe work karna chiye tow hamen apna pura mind apne work pe lagana chaiye takey hum achi tahran qamiyabi hasi kar saken q k hum agar mehnat or lagan se work karen gy tow hamen apni qamiyabi zaroor mile gi or phir hum qamiyaab hojaen gy.. hum jiss wakat din k wakat kam kar rahay hotay hain or earning start kar saktay hain us k liye zyada say zyada dair tak kuch achi working me sake or us working ko samjhtay howe us ka dekhtay howe sub kuch kar lenay me kam dekh saktay hain kabhi b business ko easy na liya kare us ko samjha kare or pher he koi dsora kam kia kare.

Member mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think a day trader ought to concentrate on M30 chart and for myself this particular is the greatest at any time chart with regard to a day trader. I am also a day trader and the majority of of the actual time I make use of this chart but I also change to m15 and m5 charts so which I can get a lot more clear plan of day trading. next to lead rather take advantage of the period of 60 minutes. It can offer a wide variety of impulses instead of 5 Murielle or maybe 15 m., You can quickly get impulses of the lower frame that a moment, but many of them

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I think market will be volatile then I trade following only 5 minutes chart. When I any news publish I trade following 5 minutes chart because then market may fluctuate more. Besides these when I can concentrate on trading I trade following 5 minutes chart. At another time I follow 4 hours chart. So I think 5 minutes time frame is suitable when market has volatility much otherwise h4 time frame is best.

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For myself it usually is often used as a reference H1 time frame we determine good trading in this. With the timeframe that I normally use and can produce a 50-100 pip for every day. With that we would be very easy to produce trading which we have long learned by just using the ideas that we have today. With the use of TF good example, you use the M15 then you'll be on the computer at any time and no time for family.

Member Shahzad007 is on a distinguished road Shahzad007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Day trading k liye main aap ko 1 Hour ka time frame suggest karoo ga q k main khud day trading karta hoon or mujhe har candle par aik acha profit mil jata hai q k 1 Hour ki candle ki movement ko learn karna easy hota hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 407 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)