+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 407 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: What is most common time frame for day trading?

Junior Member 7alt7op will become famous soon enough 7alt7op's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best time frame is the daily time frame and then the four hour frame, and before trading you have to look at the big time frame like Weekly, Because the weekly time frame is like a map where we know trends, and the best technical analysis is on the big time frame

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 7alt7op For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned dulax delex will become famous soon enough dulax delex's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that if you are an intraday trader, then 15M, 30M, and 1H is the best time frame for you to trade with ... because you will be aiming for some trades every day and also you can handle it well .. But if you are not merchant days, and you are doing scalping, then 1M, 5M and 15M is the best time frame for it and you can make good profit with it ... i am a brokers, so i prefer to use 1M and 5M time frame and it is suitable for me .. the most common time frames for day trading are H4, M30 and M5. I usually see the H4 time frame as a reference trend, then look at the M30 to look for general trend or direction of price movement, and entry on M5 in the direction or trend in H4 and M30.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member ethernet will become famous soon enough ethernet's Avatar
    Thanks
    lm day trader and I prefer to use the time frame 1 hour. It could give me a clear signal than 5m or 15m. You can have an early signal from a lower time frame but most of them will just go wrong. But on a daily basis 1 hour chart can give you better results. But if you are going to be scalping over smaller time frames it is better because you will only need a few pips. Different traders choose different time frames to trade in forex, but I think it's better to choose one time to trade in forex trading and get a little profit and then watch the trading market for the best time when you trade.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It will depend on the strategy of every trader. But, I think it's better if we trade in high time frame like H1 or more because the signal from every candle or indicator will be bigger and true. But, when we conclude to use a lower time frame, avoid using M1 or even M5 if we are still newbies in forex trading. M15 or M30 will be good enough, of course with time period H1 or above for confirmation. I am quite comfortable promoting every day. I see trends every day under H1, while the entry elements for me are learned under M15. if my interval describes the higher period to see both accurate modes on my business to the brain is unidirectional, after which I joined the image.

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    On trading day I like to follow H4 and D1 time frame. Because with this time span I can easily get the current market information to enter in the market. I think H1 and D1 are the best for any newbie to get good information to enter the market. I think if you use trading strategy for one day you can not analyze the market. But the best time is 30 minutes and 1 hour. Because at that time you can see this place with a clear trend that is now in the market. If you use the same as someone who can never see a clear trend or the opposite of the time you use is too big, you will struggle to understand the market trends and when you can open a position.

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually pay attending the dimensions of placing the M30, H1 and H4 timeframes as it can be said of regular market movements. I think the time period is strong enough in determining daily trends. besides seeing this Timeframe is easier than other timeframes I believe that it is real to depend on if you plan to keep your trader open for longer periods of time trying to see higher time frames as it is cheap to trade and so on when i see the graphs really !!

Member ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,847 Times in 273 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sabse jyada common time frame meri nazar main H4 hota hai kynki iss main aapko chart ache se samjh aata hai aap chahe to market ki sari achi quyality ko isse samjh sakte hai iss time frame main movement ki trend bhi achi khasi samjh aa jati hai par ye quick money banane ke liye hota hai.. forex trading ko main bht jyada pasand karta hu

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ravi999 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-04-28), billyboy00007 (2018-04-26), fxearner (2018-04-26), jellybelly2017 (2018-04-29), Nirzana (2018-04-28), Raja551 (2018-04-28), rehanayaz2 (2018-04-25), zahid2016 (2018-04-26), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-04-26)

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,457 Times in 947 Posts
    i think most common time fram for day trading is one hour chart i allso believe on 1 hour to do my analyzes with one hour is very easy to analyzes for day trading i allways use 4 hour to do my analyzes for the week..

Member Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,572 Times in 483 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khayal se sab se zaida use honey wali time frame ha wo H1 hotey ha is liye jo professional level and jo new trader be hoty ha wo sab be H1 ma hi trading karty ha kio ka ya time frame bohat best ha kam ka liye

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,448 Times in 9,163 Posts
    most common time frame jo best hai Forex ki market man wo h1 hai is main hum market ko easily judge kar skte hain or hum acha profit le skte hian is time frame main market is main humain puzzul nahi karti hai or hum happy rehte hain.

13. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-04-24), billyboy00007 (2018-04-22), danish555 (2018-04-26), jellybelly2017 (2018-04-23), kanita (2018-04-23), mian5575405 (2018-04-23), munibkhan (2018-04-23), ravi999 (2018-04-26), sakigbest (2018-04-23), sarfraz786 (2018-04-26), Unregistered (2), yulbang111 (2018-04-20)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 407 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)