+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 407 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread: What is most common time frame for day trading?

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have observed the demand for breast so that it can occur on many discussion boards and also the answer is really considered can be an era of ideal time for someone. if you can wake up next to Birmingham businesses and most of us plan when it's the optimal time you can do business if you can business Plan exhausting anodized cookware besides Birmingham plans when it's optimal time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear, I have seen the question that was asked because it might be a completely different time in the forum and therefore the answer is that the time frame is right for you. if you are going to get up and trade the London session and the North American country then it is the most effective time you will trade if you will trade the Asian session and the London session then it is the most effective time. . and merey khyaal sey is male market trader jo sab se ziada time frame to use kia jata hey oh m30 hee hey. kiun keh yeh merey hisssab is a time frame sab se ziada using hota hey forex market man trading karney keiliey. aur yeh time frame merey liey sab sey achha aur mera faviuorit ti eframe bhee hey.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,323 Times in 9,446 Posts
    M5 aur H4 acha time frame hai is se hum acha profit hasil kar sakte hain aur acha knowledge and experience hasil kar lety hain market se connect rehne ke sath

Member safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 Times in 583 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we may have the good day tradings only if we know about the market and if we do not know the good way of the tradings then we will not be happy from the good way of the tradings from the market for more well tradings.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to safehouse For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-03-26), Bossking (2019-03-25), Connect009 (2019-03-30), Talentedmunda (2019-03-25), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-26)

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,080 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am very comfortable daily trading . as a reference for the open position is the time frame H1 and M15. I see the daily trend in H1, while the entry point for me to see in M15. if the time frame is unidirectional, then I entered the market.

Member pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    time frame one of the best to make good and with forex trading we will be good but to do the best you must need skills in fundamental analysis with this analysis that you will do and now most people make good with forex trading and I think this is the best to make good so you can try to make good with forex trading and my favorite is using TF15M, because I can follow up fluctuations every 15 minutes and it's very convenient for me to follow up on price fluctuations, and I can trade with short trading period or long trading period. TF15M is flexible to do both trade terms.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pemadam For This Useful Post:

buttar (2019-03-24)

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion, the time frame suitable for daily traders is H1 or 1. because using the H1 period the trader does not have to be too fast for open positions, and profits can be quite a lot. different from brokers. then they use a smaller TimeFrame, to speed up open positions and lots of transactions. the results are the same, except if brokers need time and accuracy so they don't miss the moment

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Time frame for daily traders I think the best time frame for daily traders is h1, because it can give us clear signals rather than other low time frames. we can get signals from other low timeframme but they don't give the correct signal because we can get a better time frame on h4 or d1. Besides, brokers can like to trade on m5, m15 or m1 but I like to trade on h1

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Though i heard that salpers bascially use 1 minute time frame for scalping but it is good to see that there are traders who look on longer term trend to determine which direction to open trades in and it surely should help more winning trades if trend is shown same by two time frames 1 minute and 4 hours....

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Deepthinker For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-03-30), mazaribest (2019-03-25), Talentedmunda (2019-03-25), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-30)

Banned Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,222 Times in 1,975 Posts
    I think it depends on the strategy and pip wanting earned by each merchant. when traders use a strategy of long-term trade, I'm sure they will be great to see a time frame, for example, from H1 to weekly or even monthly. but for traders who use this strategy in its trade scaping, surely they would prefer to use a smaller time frame, such as M1, M5 to H1.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Experttrader For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-03-26), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-26)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 407 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)