+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 407 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: What is most common time frame for day trading?

Senior Member naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye trader py depend krta hai ke wo kis currency mn trader krta hai orr us currency ki market ka opening time frame kya hai like ab aggr koi short term trading krta hai to short time frame use kre ga mostly scalpers apko bht short timeframe use krty nzzr ayen gy lkin aggr ap long term traders ko dekho gy to apko traders long time frame use krty nzzr ayen gy to mera suggestion mn yehi hai ke lmbi race ka horse bno chezo ko smj ek chalo

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear mujhy general time frame ka to nhi pata bus mujhy ye pata he loog ziada ter M15 pe kerty trading hain as a market k trend ka easy pata chalta he aur application for the trading trading krny ki milti he..ye I think the best time frame he trades kerny ka..aur as i easily pata chalta, he currency market ka. and I think the time of the farmer trainer k trading style per card depends on how woo sa style scalper k lay 1 m best hoti ha is saying easily the market ka trend maloom because of the trend but h1and a high time frame bi thek hoti ha bot says traser ho ko prefer karty han

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    lm day monger and l are upgraded to use a 1 minute compose.it instance can handle my hyaloid signal rather than 5m or 15m. You can signal each one prematurely from the subordinate moment frames but most of those gifts are honorable wrong movements. but in daily descriptors 1 remote interpretation can pay you the recommended end. but if you are several pip status. and the effective time to trade using H1 time when trading with long and short terms when using the terms used is M!, M5 and M15 all depend on individual traders who want to trade for all the same only with different analysis

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    apko loss ho ya profit learning to start ho hi jati hai lekin sirf learning kis kaam ki earning bhi to honi chaiyeh to uske liye apko apni
    learning barha k practice ki taraf ana chaiyeh or practical krke deekhna chaiyeh k jo apne parha woh kitna sahi hai asal trading main or apko kitna samajh aya.

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually use the time during the day so you can help trade. I mainly use h1, m30, h4, m15 so you can help understand future trading trends. besides almost all of us have our own process for trading. At the end of the day what strategy you actually follow is actually the goal is to get profit. and I think all time frames are the same, nothing is safe, different time frames are applying different trading styles, I use M15 or H1. because I want to do short-term trading, and that also does not guarantee safe and always provide benefits

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me it doesn't matter the actual timeframe, as far as our experience and practice is good. knowledge is the basic thing that every trader must have. but practice plays a big role in forex. that's why a beginner should start with a demo first. with this practice beginners have the opportunity to learn from their mistakes. and I usually use daylight to trade. I mainly use h1, m30, h4, m15 to understand the next trading trend. After all everyone has their own techniques for trading. in the end whatever strategy you follow the goal is to achieve profit.

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many time frames that you can see in front of the meta merchant terminal, located on the top side of the graph window. when choosing the right time frame depends on the type of strategy and your taste. if you are a short-term trader or broker and don't have big capital then you can choose a period of 5 minutes or 15 minutes to trade. it is the best frame. and Day traders are actually people who start and close trading jobs on the same day so 4H is actually not a good time frame with respect to day trading. The best in my opinion is actually a chart of 15 M and 30 M. Of course trading for this time period is actually bad while not seeing for example 4H or even a daily chart

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a new trader in this business. Now I learn a lot about this business. The maximum time I follow the graph. And the most common time frames for me are 1M, 5M, 30M, and 1H. The maximum trading time follows this important time frame. I am a low-level investor so I really like the 1M time frame. This applies to my trading. and Each dealer will prefer a certain time frame for the trader to trade him to peel the scalp using a time frame and a quarter of an hour at the most half an hour, the owner and trader use a daily transaction 1 hour the owner's time and the trader deals using the old time frame 4 bites and 1 day

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer a higher time frame than a lower time frame because this helps give us a clearer picture of how the market looks. A smaller time frame is only good for brokers because they need it for their analysis in another quick pen position. and I'm sure the simple is really every time someone evaluates the future you will definitely find found later in the explanation. After I did not realize of course also I will feel comfortable after I feel today.

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like the larger timeframe towards the reduction timeframe because this helps give us all a better picture of exactly what the real market looks like. A more concise time frame tends to be good for scalpers because they want this for their analysis on several others so you can help with pencil work quickly. and the time frame ki baat ki jaye to me hameesha 15mint wala using kerta hoon aur ye best he trades k liye.bakki forex trading market ziada time setting pak time subha 12 for shaam 8 bajjy taak ziada hoti movement assi duraan ak acha fortune application get ker sakty hain trading ker.so I recommedn yor do you guys jo jo the time frame application ko Bataya he.Thank you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 407 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)