+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 407 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: What is most common time frame for day trading?

Member tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am considerably comfortable daily promoting . I see both every day trend underneath H1, while the entry element for me to learn underneath M15. if the interval i described higher period to see both the accurate fashion upon i business to brain is unidirectional, after that I joined the picture. and I believe that the differs from one trader to anothers depending on his spares times which is allocated for trading can determines the appropriates period it ...The Forex market is open 24 hours a day for 5 days a weeks !!!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you are interesting to do work with the day trading so in my opinion you must need to choose three time frame which will be helpful to all of us so must do hard work here more and more and use the h1 m30 and h4 then you can do day trade it is a very much good option for day traders. Time frame humare trading style aur forex strategy par bhi depend karta hai, best time frame day trading ke liye 1H aur 4H hota hai ess time frame ke sath technical analysis ki jaaye to market ki trend pata chalati hai aur humen achchi entry milati hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member BCA is on a distinguished road BCA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that it is real to depend if you plans to keeps yours traders open for a longer periodes of times try to take look at higher times frames like the cheaps to trades and so on when i look at charts really !!
    and The price at which you enter could be very much important than the time.We should always try to buy at very low price and sell at a very high price that is possible within that period.The use of pending order after analysis can be highly useful in this regard.

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear actually I like to trade using the 1 hour time frame because I can see the chart clearly but I always trade with the daily trend , a quick look to the daily chart to specify the trend then I go to the 1 hour chart to find the good entry with a small stop loss. the time frame for trading requires that you understand thr mode of trading. there is alot of good work done with even 2minutes time frame. people use swings with 1hour thtas how it works.

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji asa nai hai es kam mai app achi earning kar sakte hai app ko chart ko achi tra se analysis karna padta hai jab app es kam mai perfect trader ban jate hai fer app es kam mai kise v time se trade kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek worldwide bussiness hai bai saab ji I prefer to use 1 hour time frame it can give me clear signals rather than 5m or 15m you can have early signals from lower time frames if the time frame is unidirectional, then I entered the market.

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Choosing the correct time frame for your style of trading is an important step in creating a workable trading plan. If the time frame is too short or too long to suit your personality, the trading plan will not survive, no matter how good the system or trading approach is. There are many things to consider before deciding on which time frame is best suited to your personality and goals. Most important timeframes to be used in Forex are actually dependant on a traders trading style. For me, The weekly timeframes is my most important timeframes, I am always depending on it 100% of the time.

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    H1 buhat hi badiya time frame samjha jata hay aur mujhay bi es time frame ko use karna hi acha lagta hay lakin es k ilawa hum H4 time frame usekar k bi trading kar saktay hay . ya bi acha time frame hay usuly i use the 4 H , its the most usable, and time frame M30, H1 and H4 timeframe because it could represent the daily market movements. I think the timeframe is quite effective in determining the daily trend. selain itu melihat Timeframe ini lebih mudah daripada timeframe lain, so trade good my dear.

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere khyaal se most common time frame 1H ki hoti hai, Long term trading ke liye humen H4 aur daily time frame ke hisab se trading karni hogi, hum jitna jyada time frame ke sath trading karenge humen utna hi clear trade milata hai. You have approx 12 hours for day trading, and every trader give time to trading as its own interest. Most trader give 3-4 hours in day trading and it is enough for trading. By spending 3-4 hours in trading we can earn a reasonable profit.

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The day trading usually involves opening trades and also closing it that same day. This already shows that 1 hour, 4 hours and daily timeframes is good for a trader to use and get to trade day trading. the most common time frame for day trading i believe is h4 chart and if y are techncial tradrs you should focued and see the candel sticks i mean chat h4 candle sticks current senario at least with the reference of presious four candles

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think H1 is the most common time frame in day trading and some traders analyse with the H4 and D1 for long term trading platform, The more we could understand the trend of the market then more we can make profit from the forex trading. Forex traders have to analyse the market with different time frame. main jis time trading krta hoon woh time frame yeh ha main shaam 4 bjay say raat 9 bjay tak time yeh time frame sab say best hay es time markeet main kafi movemnt hoti ha yani markeet up down hoti ha aur main aoko bhe esi waqt trading krnay ka mashwaara doon ga

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 407 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)