+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 407 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 4068

Thread: What is most common time frame for day trading?

Member khadij is an unknown quantity at this point khadij's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually in Forex trading I think the hand 4h time frame is the most common time frame for day trading. The 30-minute and 15-minute time frame helps to indicate the reversal and confirmation modes, although some traders feel comfortable trading at these time frames. Traders must update each type of time frame even for 1 minute to better observe the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shahziajaan is an unknown quantity at this point shahziajaan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading ki trade ko hum different time frame main watch kartay hain but sab say most common time frame wo h1 hay, es time frame ko short term and long term wala trader sab hi watch kartay hain, and humain zaida tar es time frame main trade ko set karna chahyie.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kasikal is on a distinguished road kasikal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well naturally, my dear, in fact I do consider that each trader use a specific time frame and there is no common time frame is using by a lot of traders in forex market my best time frame in trading Forex 4 hours and daily and sometimes look at the weekly time frame if i want to make prediction of direction prices for trading forex.

Banned naso is an unknown quantity at this point naso's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dear in the forex trading business I prefer 1h and 15m chart for daily trading for daily trading you have to be very focused on the trends and a single mistake may lead to a loss in daily trading therefore you should a always be focused on your trades if you trade on daily basis

Banned sias is an unknown quantity at this point sias's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alphatrader View Post
    If you prefer day trading then you can trade one hour charts and I think this is very profitable because it does not gives as much as fall signals as lower timeframe gives because of the price fluctuation but in one are timeframe there are is less fluctuation noticed
    dear as in my trading experience I think for day trading, mostly trader will need H1 timeframe or lower. But they will make analysis using higher timeframe such as H4 or daily timeframe. But they will execute their trades using lower timeframe such as H1 or M30 or M15. So they will get the best price, and they can place their stop loss in low risk

Banned galy is an unknown quantity at this point galy's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dear I actually think when trading forex the best time frame to trade is the 4 hour because with 4 hour you can get the direction of the trend and also get the best price to place your order so as for me i think making use of the 4 hour really goes a very long way in the forex market based on my understanding.

Banned sias is an unknown quantity at this point sias's Avatar
    Thanks
    my friend it is obvious when trading forex bigger time frame give big picture of market and its depend also on your trading strategy for scalping trader use 5 min 15 min and 30 min chart. h1 say better to anylsis the market trend and with higher time frame you can chose good entry point,

Banned sifi is an unknown quantity at this point sifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think when trading in forex business the most common timeframe is H4 because I'm trading with swing so I just use the time not large, I also advise you not to use small time frame M10 or M15 as as it can be fakeout for trend

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The price is fractal behave the same way as in the monthly way and herself on the M1 but we need to understand the logic behind the moves and synchronized on all timeframes. I successfully use the M30 to enter and exit the last three months or so ago, and I'm still working on getting the perfect setups, and I think if I just found in my way to do it.

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading timeframes most common and most active in the trading day is when the US market, which is Europe's open at the time, and these are two of the major markets in the Universal Declaration when they are open at one time, and there are a lot of traders so more transactions occur at the same time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 407 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)