+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: are you beginer ?

Banned runu is on a distinguished road runu's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am also a mastermind in the forex trading and i require to inform everyone to hear this accomplishment as often as realizable by indication the books on the substance of forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned isd is an unknown quantity at this point isd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, I am a beginner in the Forex forum. I am learning Forex trading expert views and I was quite difficult for me to learn Forex demo account.I trading.But think you want to do business. I often lose my business demo.I thought maybe a few times I was not able to learn Forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned wasimanjum is on a distinguished road wasimanjum's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am aslo thinking that there are many new comers come in the field of trading and they have not enough knowledge about the tradin . i am not a beginner in the forex tradin i am workin frm 5 mnth and stay here so i suggest the new trader that you should ist practice on the demo account

Senior Member raufa253 is an unknown quantity at this point raufa253's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes , i am beginers and not knowlege about the currency dealing but i do the currency dealing little information and take a benefit at my first dealing and i am satisfied to perform on the currency dealing.

Banned malhi is an unknown quantity at this point malhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes , i am beginers and not knowlege about the forex trading but i do the forex trading little knowledge and take a profit at my first trading and i am happy to work on the forex trading.

Senior Member Aaronic is an unknown quantity at this point Aaronic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am not a beginner in forex even dough i might be new in this forum i know what i have made so far and i have an idea where i want to be as a trader. with time things will fall in place i am not in a hurry to get there. in forex every thing is about timing. so i am not in a hurry.

Senior Member akbar196 is on a distinguished road akbar196's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji janab me ais field yeni forex me new hon.me trading se pehle seakhne ki koshis kur raha hon.jo mujhe senoiur members orr forex ki website se mil rahi hy.ais ko learn kurne ke bad me ais ko start karon ga.kioun ke ziada frofit ke learn kurna zarori hy ta ke loss bacah ja sukey.

Banned solman002 is an unknown quantity at this point solman002's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am not totally fresh because i am taring in here many times ago. I can make my profit by the trading. So i mind that who are new comer in the Forex market they have to invest more time in here.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as a beginner in the forex market it is very important to learn seriously about the market before opening a real account to trade with, instead you should open a demo account to practice and test your skills in the market.

Senior Member jalal786 is an unknown quantity at this point jalal786's Avatar
    Thanks
    i m also a newbie or men rozana seniors k views ko read krta hun or un se seekhne ki koshis krta hun or is k mutalik books ki b reading krta hun i hope k men kuch hi months men forex men achi trading krne k kabil ho jaunga

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)