+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: are you beginer ?

Member nurulhudaforex is an unknown quantity at this point nurulhudaforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I'm beginner in Forex.I'm not well experienced but trying.I'm getting enjoy in it.It is very easy to work easy to earn profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Ahmed Asghar is an unknown quantity at this point Ahmed Asghar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes I am beginer on the Forex. I don't know How I received a payment I am so worried need a help. A few days ago i post a comment about admin. but admin is not reply my comments.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dreams12 is an unknown quantity at this point dreams12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As seen myself in this new industry will counsel you, my new buddy or debutante used all the techniques and examines a trial account and you will see the results and the appropriate choice for each technique will opt for business.

Senior Member blackrose is an unknown quantity at this point blackrose's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i'm very first level in forex business but i hope i can do better in near future.i do not waste my time ,i learn many things,i regularly practice in demo account also show the history of trend line of chart.

Banned msreza24 is an unknown quantity at this point msreza24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Without a doubt i will be a novice forex trading pinto beans I simply fourteen days in addition, Lets hope an experienced broker and also the need to make profits and also good results in most the new stupid employment for beginners.

Banned fariza is on a distinguished road fariza's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am not beginer in forex trading but until know i can not became expert trader because i dont
    have good strategy to get in the market in the right so i have to increase my skill to make much profit in forex market.

Banned ken arok is on a distinguished road ken arok's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think a lot of friends on this board is beginner trader. in this forum we can share our knowledge and experience of trading, it is very good to improve the quality of trading. You know the beginning trader should study hard and practice a lot in order to become a successful trader

Banned wasimanjum is on a distinguished road wasimanjum's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that a forex will be also considere as a new traedr as new trader until all his effort cn be done or trading that account if a forex trader if they are not seeking knowledge about the trading than he can do this by getting experience and they make pracce on the demo account for this

Banned soneya is on a distinguished road soneya's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am a new trader in forex market and i am trying to understand the market movement. I hope i will be a professional trader in short time. Now i try to be success in demo trading

Banned aopen583 is on a distinguished road aopen583's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes! I am a beginner in trading, I still need a lot of experience in trading, to find the right teacher, I can use that knowledge to be vigilant on forex trading, so no big loss or margincall, okay, when we loss we certainly sluggish, but if we plan our loss in accordance with the equity we have, we can be calm in the face of loss

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)