+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: are you beginer ?

Member kfj86h is an unknown quantity at this point kfj86h's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am beginer on forex trading and also on this forum, beginer's humanity better we mutually help and commute think. when i will learn well about forex trading then i wil trade and earn profit

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

I am beginer on forex trading and also on this forum, beginer's humanity better we mutually help and commute think. i will like it and i am beginer just when i will learn well about forex trading then i wil trade and earn profit

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

Yes i am a beginner in forex forum India. I am studying forex experts views and i am trading on demo account..I've started trading in real account about two months ago and still now I'm learning different matters from my real trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member m.amjad26g is an unknown quantity at this point m.amjad26g's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a newbei in forex trading ,one month ago i join this market som day agomy friend tll me about this business then i study about this bussiness and decide to join it .Now i am learing by demo account because it is nessary to practisefor abigginer.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member aqsa is an unknown quantity at this point aqsa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you found your way to T-Nation via a search engine or aren't yet involved in any type of resistance training, you are a beginner. It's great that you've decided to do something about your health and your appearance, but you must understand that in order to truly succeed

Banned fxjani is an unknown quantity at this point fxjani's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am a newbie in forex trade and until this time I am learning and studying the forex trade basics and practicing on demo account. As I have started the learning forex on my own pace. . . I downloaded some books after googling and I also have downloaded a complete course from a torrent website and now I feel that, the course I have downloaded is very helpful and informative.

Senior Member Ahmed Asghar is an unknown quantity at this point Ahmed Asghar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes I am New User on this Site. I don't know How I get payment. Any body know How i get payment please tell me. I hope Admin of this site help me. GOD BLESS YOU

Senior Member endischa is on a distinguished road endischa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am not beginer in forex trading because i have already trading in 3 years but until now i still
    can not make profit consistenly so i have to increase my skill in forex trading so i can make profit consistenly.

Senior Member saymasweety is an unknown quantity at this point saymasweety's Avatar
    1 no. Nazirghat main road, west Baniakhamar,Khulna, Bangladesh
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Right bro, I am one student in Forex forum India too. I'm studying foreign currency trading experts views and also i am trading upon demo account. I want to learn really Forex trading. But it turns out me one daunting business. I probably looses my transactions on trial. I dreams some times probably i can't learn this business.

Senior Member damado is an unknown quantity at this point damado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am not beginner in the market and i am doing the tradings for sometimes so i can say that forex is the excellent market to get the money if you have the more good strategy so find out the good strategy to do the good tradings.

Banned wasimanjum is on a distinguished road wasimanjum's Avatar
    Thanks
    according to my point of view that a forex trader will be considered a new baby until he become a expert professional leadr because some business rquire some stratigies to start their own business and it also require some support from oter trader and this is i am a new trader

Banned gondols12 is an unknown quantity at this point gondols12's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes im bginer because im new entry in forex trading, and i need some knowledge in forex trading, and how to taking profit in forex trading, because im need how to technical and fundamental analysis, and how to manage money in forex trading, and how to manage risk in forex trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)