+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Autotrading Forex with Zulutrade

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robots also do work for traders and you know that your broker knows where your stop loss is and where you take profit so they always move the market against you so you get a loss whether you will use a robot or you will use the manual and forex robot methods but I am not sure which forex robot is in the current economy how much can be made with a robot but I am not sure which is good

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not believe in any Robot Trading ... but I am not saying that All Robot Trading is Profitable, some Robots are actually profitable but most people keep them for themselves and don't want to share them .. I only advise you to learn about the Basics then make your own Robot ... and there is no guarantee of capital or success with this type of investment. Be aware that this type of investment is risky, and that past performance cannot predict future performance.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not sure because so far I have not traded profits with the help of robots. there are only losses suffered because the robot's performance is not exactly as I expected. I was very disappointed using the robot when I first got it from this forum. so far I am very reluctant to use trade robots. and i heard about ea that it's too much benefit but i don't think so. It is true that most ea are profitable but it is also true that ea does not follow money management and that is why it can easily help you lose your money. money.so I believe that human trafficking is the key to success rather than trading.

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I may not know about it, but I want to know also about forex trading. There are those who make forex money, maybe there are those who make it, if not there might be those who profit from the absence of those who make this forex money, so in my opinion I still have to make forex money well. and trading manually will better educate traders in trading. with trades carried out manually by traders, traders can continue to practice their skills in analyzing the market. so that it can provide good results for their development and abilities. This will make traders more skilled.

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want a trading manual, because I don't believe in one thing or anything except myself, another reason I don't try EA in trading. how can I make a good experience when I use EA in trading? and you the right human robot is the best of all good rebot acts but in case you know how robots work if we work and market action now the robot will never deceive us we have to study programs that operate behind the Robot that have advantages other than us off

6. The Following User Says Thank You to vacation For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well personally I don't recommend using an automated trading system because I don't think it can work for a longer amount of time and after a certain amount of time it won't work at all. and although there are some of our friends who feel less impressive after using EA, but I think we have to use EA. That is, find out just how it works and what its function is EA. So we will know whether we are people who like to use EA or not. Although I do not recommend using EA in trading, there are certain EAs that you can try.

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every thing has advantages and disadvantages so rebot has many advantages so I like to rebot because this is a fast and easy way to trade everyone doesn't care and in the forex market, robots mean EA or indicators. But they give random signals but the market does not run randomly depending on the human mind, so as a trader you have to make decisions when your mind counts.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    auto trading toh thk hai lakin huamin is amin se loss b bohat zadya hona shuru gho jata hi is leya huamin is cheez ka b khas kahaykl rakhanc haya ka humain si amin se los bohat zayda na ho jaitay kun ka jab humain is main se loss bohat zayd aho jata hai toph humain is main kam kernya ka mnza nhi ata hai isleya huamin is ko samjh ker kam kerna chyaa kun ka jab hum si ko samjhtyy nhi hain toh humibn kabi b is amin kam kerny aka zma nhi ata hai

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are money traders who trade with robots because they don't have enough time and knowledge but I prefer and prefer we have to trade manually because on the financial markets if there is uncertainty that occurs we never know and if and high warning news comes and explodes our account then the investment has been washed and money is lost but by manual trading we have control in our hands to do good money management which can help to get enough profit from trading.

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders can benefit consistently using robots that they can handle, many beginners are looking for robots but they don't understand the robot's trading strategy so they can't use it properly, but if they can be profitable in manual trading, they can also benefit from using trading robots with the same strategy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast