+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 719 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast

Thread: Hoping and Praying Do not guarantee success!

Junior Member Abduls is on a distinguished road Abduls's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Profit and losses ar the part of luck, but the main thing is that yourmanagement, your thinking, right time right decisions and you also have big heart and make bold decisions then its make something better to you, if you become do your loss you will satisfied because your strategy and work

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes of course that you are say the right, Forex business mai successful trader bana hai tou es key lye ap ko forex business mai hard working krni aur forex business mai strategy bana hai jis key bad ap forex business mai success full trader ban sakty ho. Aur forex market mai apna target bhe easily achieve kr sakty ho.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by benazier View Post
    Yes, i agree that only hoping and praying is not enough to be successful in forex market. It required knowledge, hard work, lot of practice, proper analysis, money management and good experience. Because without this requisites no one can be able to earn profit from forex. So, we should first get this requisites and then enter into real account. in the forex market traders should analysis more in the market. most of the traders depend on the luck but, it is good for the traders. if the traders can depend on luck then traders may be loser in the market. here, traders should collect more information for more analysis about the trading market.
    मेरे ज्ञान के अनुसार उम्मीद करना और प्रार्थना करना आपको हमेशा के लिए विदेशी मुद्रा में सफलता प्रदान नहीं करता है। एक्सएक्सएक्स एक ऐसा व्यवसाय है जिसमें उचित डेमो खाते के उपयोग के साथ सबसे नवीन ज्ञान, कौशल, सीखने और अनुभव की आवश्यकता होती है क्योंकि ये सभी चीजें आपको सामना करने के लिए मजबूत बनाती हैं। विदेशी मुद्रा जटिलताओं क्योंकि विदेशी मुद्रा एक आसान व्यवसाय नहीं है यह एक बहुत ही चलन और जोखिम भरा व्यवसाय है

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    according to my knowledge hoping and praying is not provide you success in forex forever.forex is a business that needs most innovative knowledge,skills,learning and experince with also use of the proper demo account because all these things make strengthened to you to face the forex complications because forex is not a easy businesss it is a very challanging and the riskey business at all

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by charji View Post
    forex trading business me bhaut se log apna capital invest kar kay bus luck or pray pe depend karnay lagtay hain........... par forex me ap ko luck and pray kay saath saath hard work bhi karna lazmi hai........... agr ap forex business me hard work nahi karte hain or market ki sahi research nahi karte hain or trading me new strategies use nahi karte hain to ap kay gain kay chance kam hojatay hain....... luck or duaon ka phal us ko hi milta hai jis ne mehnat ki hoti hai....
    हां, मैं मानता हूं कि केवल उम्मीद करना और प्रार्थना करना विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार में सफल होने के लिए पर्याप्त नहीं है। इसके लिए ज्ञान, कड़ी मेहनत, बहुत अभ्यास, उचित विश्लेषण, धन प्रबंधन और अच्छे अनुभव की आवश्यकता थी। क्योंकि इस आवश्यकता के बिना कोई भी विदेशी मुद्रा से लाभ कमाने में सक्षम नहीं हो सकता है। इसलिए, हमें पहले इस आवश्यकता को प्राप्त करना चाहिए और फिर वास्तविक खाते में प्रवेश करना चाहिए। विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार में व्यापारियों को बाजार में अधिक विश्लेषण करना चाहिए।

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading business me bhaut se log apna capital invest kar kay bus luck or pray pe depend karnay lagtay hain........... par forex me ap ko luck and pray kay saath saath hard work bhi karna lazmi hai........... agr ap forex business me hard work nahi karte hain or market ki sahi research nahi karte hain or trading me new strategies use nahi karte hain to ap kay gain kay chance kam hojatay hain....... luck or duaon ka phal us ko hi milta hai jis ne mehnat ki hoti hai....

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, i agree that only hoping and praying is not enough to be successful in forex market. It required knowledge, hard work, lot of practice, proper analysis, money management and good experience. Because without this requisites no one can be able to earn profit from forex. So, we should first get this requisites and then enter into real account. in the forex market traders should analysis more in the market. most of the traders depend on the luck but, it is good for the traders. if the traders can depend on luck then traders may be loser in the market. here, traders should collect more information for more analysis about the trading market.

Member Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G ha hoping and praying dosent work in this business isiliye hame without emotions kam krna chahye our
    Is business me fixed profit kabhi nhi ban sakta kyun keb is business me always profit nahi hota chahe jitna marzi expert traders hi kyun na ho likan target wise Trading karna best hai is se greed ya overtrading se bach jaty hain isiliye me b yehi recommend kroga keh target wise trade kare.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by dingin View Post
    No sir forex me ager ap k pass experience nahe ha to ap forex me hoping kary taky me ap forex me profit kary qk forex bi ek business ha our business k liye to sab he hoping karty ha our me forex me kud ek acha trader bana chata ho taky me forex me kuch profit kar sako our forex ko me real life me bi forex me trading karo qk forex bahot he acha online job ha. I totally hold with you mentation starter, hoping and praying does not human any action to do with our trading. When we see that the market is swirling against us, the unsurpassed happening to be through should be finished instead of waiting and hoping for a miracle to materialise that is why cease decease is really main.
    मुझे लगता है कि सफलता की गारंटी देने वाली चीज अच्छी तरह से सीखी जानी है और एक कैन बना सकता है। और अंत में भाग्य पर निर्भर न हों या उम्मीद के मुताबिक खुलने की स्थिति में हम सिर्फ आशा और प्रार्थना के साथ व्यापार करें, लेकिन कुछ समय बाद जब हम ज्ञान प्राप्त करते हैं तब हम इसे शुरू करते हैं सिर्फ जुए जैसा लग रहा है और कुछ नहीं। गलतियाँ एक बड़े मुद्दे के रूप में होती हैं, लेकिन गलती की पुनरावृत्ति इस तरह से अपनी रणनीति से पहले सोचने के लिए शुरू कर सकती है कि वह फिर से उस गलती की उम्मीद न करे।

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No sir forex me ager ap k pass experience nahe ha to ap forex me hoping kary taky me ap forex me profit kary qk forex bi ek business ha our business k liye to sab he hoping karty ha our me forex me kud ek acha trader bana chata ho taky me forex me kuch profit kar sako our forex ko me real life me bi forex me trading karo qk forex bahot he acha online job ha. I totally hold with you mentation starter, hoping and praying does not human any action to do with our trading. When we see that the market is swirling against us, the unsurpassed happening to be through should be finished instead of waiting and hoping for a miracle to materialise that is why cease decease is really main.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 719 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)