+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 719 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 7185

Thread: Hoping and Praying Do not guarantee success!

Banned madylolo is an unknown quantity at this point madylolo's Avatar
    Thanks
    I did thos mistake many times but I started to use stop loss option because if the assest remain down .it may be more wnd more loss so there is a range at that I say stop .it is a losing trade and prediction is false

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned abidarani is an unknown quantity at this point abidarani's Avatar
    Thanks
    ji may app ki bat say agree hun
    kabi kabi kuch galti ki waja s ay hum loss ker badty hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hghgff is an unknown quantity at this point hghgff's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hopes and also Praying are almost nothing, if your agent is not bought and sold, after he a good, healthy learning and practice before someone on eBay we don't, only your imagination supply but also weather resistant and have good knowledge and will actually buy and sell when using the larger are able to reach
    I would like to manufacture different assessment from the purchase and sale and also wish once again to the following location, and also ensures the only finds and we recognize that the results with power, our God can be connected.

Member ranno is an unknown quantity at this point ranno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you are saying correct because in reality hoping and praying do not guarantee about our success so i think we need to get more and more practice on demo account and get good knowledge about forex than we become a good trader

Banned kha.milon is an unknown quantity at this point kha.milon's Avatar
    Thanks
    i believe the cipher that certainty achievements is to be healthy unconcealed and create a fantabulous research and put a pore on for your enterprise beside let your feelings away and you should be assured and respective as much as you can .and finally don't rely on chance or like .

Senior Member kabi is an unknown quantity at this point kabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    sure you might be pro0er, yet I dob believe with begging period we all merely business together with desire and also wish yeto ver time once we acquire knowledge next we all begun to consider just before opening place, in commence that merely appear to be wagering and alzo practically nothing different..

Senior Member irbaz.000005 is on a distinguished road irbaz.000005's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it is true that hopping and praying is not guarantee for success. we need good trading skills for getting success on this trading platform. luck is also important but we can earn good profit only, when we take good decisions.

Senior Member mmnaeem is an unknown quantity at this point mmnaeem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the factor that assurance achievements is to be well discovered and create a excellent research and put a focus on for your Forex trading beside let your feelings away and you should be assured and individual as much as you can ...............

Banned asma786 is an unknown quantity at this point asma786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is risky but profitable.guarantee success is to be well learned and make a good analysis and put a target for your trade beside let your emotions away and you should be confident and patient as much as you can.Be careful.................

Senior Member girl on fire is on a distinguished road girl on fire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i agree with you too, in this trading business what we need is skills from analyzing the market beside only hoping and prayer. but both are important to do, it need balance to get success in this forex business and i am sure we will get what we called successful trader.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 719 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)