+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 719 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 7185

Thread: Hoping and Praying Do not guarantee success!

Senior Member minmolk is an unknown quantity at this point minmolk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bahi jub hum forex mai with out learning k kam karty hai to hum ko forex end main bs hoping and Praying say he kam lena hoga kun k jub humre pass achi knowlegde nai hoge aur hum wrong trade main entry karty hai aur bs phr hum pray he karty hai k hum profit gain karhai so i think is say forex main sucess nai hot hai..............

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that Forex is the best business all over the world, this is not gambling. So to trade in Forex we need to read the Forex lessons and practice in demo. This does not work on our luck. If we have proper knowledge and experiences then we can definitely earn money from Forex. Otherwise we shall face loss all the time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bilkul dear mein aap ki bat se agree karta hon k forex trading mein hamen hoping aur praying hamen success nhi de sakty hen dear hamen chaye k hamen forex trading mein always analysis ki bases per trading karen

Junior Member Rashid Ali009 is an unknown quantity at this point Rashid Ali009's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bother hope per he dunya qaim hai es lye mien chata hion k insan ko hope sath ni chorna chye or es mien hamain a ker trade kerna chye or es mien ager investment kerni ho to hamain kam az kam $1000 zaror invest kery

Member JeremiahMoyer is an unknown quantity at this point JeremiahMoyer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the Forex market if dealer without the emotions can be not then become successful. The dealer to pray for those without hope or otherwise. If the speculator to succeed in Forex, then those people should be reasonable and practical is not spiritual.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that there are no people who can get success with hoping and praying only. Without hard work, no body who can get success despite they hoping and praying all the time. faith without action is dead. So, we must have faith, but we must work also, then we really will be success in what we are doing.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course generally my dear, Its no double that when we do a business, we need to work hard to run the business well and to earn money. Hoping and praying will not gives us anything if we do not work. Faith without action will be nothing. So we need to have faith but we need to work hard also, then we will get success

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well naturally, my dear, in fact I do consider that only a good trade can guarantee us about success . Forex trader shouldn't depend on god for profit , we should depend on market trend and strategy . A good trading plan always help the trader to earn some profit . So hoping and praying do not guarantee success .

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my friend, absolutely in forex trading I personally think that hoping and Praying Do not guarantee success the only thing that guarantee success is strong plan and strategy and full control on your emotions while you are trading up on decision built on a clear and precise analysis.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe hoping and praying do not guarantee the success . Forex is a realistic business and this business is not a fun or game . We shouldn't depend on god or something else for earn profit . We have to depend on our knowledge and experience for earn money .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 719 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)