+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast

Thread: The Powerfull Of Classic Strategy.

Senior Member darpan2014 is an unknown quantity at this point darpan2014's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am also agree with this trend line trading, but using this trend line with rsi will not be fully successful in trading. I thing using bollinger band here will give more accurate trading rather believing rsi blindly as rsi gives false signal sometime.. Please also confirm which time frame u use.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rafik23 is an unknown quantity at this point rafik23's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i like ti know what time frame thar this strategy need it and if you make a good profits with this strategy or no . i like this strategy and this classic type is very good but some times the indicatore give us a false information

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rouka443 is an unknown quantity at this point rouka443's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks from that i think it is very nice way in this market but here in this market i like to use the bollinger band indicators because this indicators is very nice thing in this market and there is a lot of way to trading

Banned soniailyas will become famous soon enough soniailyas's Avatar
    Thanks
    ap ki ye strategy realy kafi simple ha and is se bohat se new traders and experience traders profit hasil ker sakty hien , likin kisi bhi strategy ko real account mi apply kerny se pehly is ko demo mi chech kerna lazmi hota ha.

Senior Member loys is on a distinguished road loys's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i try it is it no much powerfull but often use stochastics but the problem is the same. Actually I do not think false signals, but there are non-technical influences that sometimes come to give the effect of price movements that beat predictions technical or direction indicated little shift indicator.

Senior Member shahid079 is on a distinguished road shahid079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good strategy and i really like this strategy. it is simple strategy. but you have not told here about the time frame that which time frame a trader should use this strategy on. Rsi is a good indicator for the newbie. it can give you the idea about the trend.

Senior Member sguha is on a distinguished road sguha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you very much jo apne yaha par itna achha strategy ko share kiya hai , kuk forex market me traded karna or earning karna depend karte hai ham trader ki strategy ki upor hi , ham is market me jitna acche strategy ko use karenge hamko utna hi accha earning ho sekte hai .

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the classique is the most trusted analyse so, but there are non-technical influences that sometimes come to give the effect of price movements that beat predictions technical or direction indicated little shift indicator, have a good luck.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i use a combination of classique and indicator, so I often use stochastics but the problem is the same. Actually I do not think false signals, but there are non-technical influences that sometimes come to give the effect of price movements that beat predictions technical or direction indicated little shift indicator.

Member NaveedPK is on a distinguished road NaveedPK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear your post is really simple and its a helping materiel for the members of the forex forum and they can learn through your post and they are thankful to you and i am also happy with your posts.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open