+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Difference between demo account and real account?

Banned kakoli-11 is an unknown quantity at this point kakoli-11's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think forex is a good job. i think only and simple difference between demo trading and real trading is you have trade with real money in real trade and you can withdraw your profit . but in demo it is amen to real but here you will get fre money for trading and you can withdraw it , it is for learning forex trading.good job...................................thanks...... .........................................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Achyuta is an unknown quantity at this point Achyuta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Shams001 View Post
    Hello guys plz tell me that what is the difference between demo account and real account in the Forex trading....
    demo for learning and for taking strategy's and ideas for Forex market which is full of risks for me i am newbie and real account is full of real loss if we investment money then we trade with fear and emotion if we have well strategy's then we can take revenge from Forex market
    IF ANY ONE ARE FULL OF KINDNESS AND ANY ONE ARE KIND HEARTED TRADER THEN PLEASE SHARE WITH US PERFECT STRATEGY'S THAT WE CAN BE MAKE A HUGE MONEY

Senior Member tulsi is an unknown quantity at this point tulsi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo is for the practice of trading for the newbies to learn more and more about forex trading. I think a beginner must have to start trading with the demo account to learn forex trading first. Then he should have to start trading with the real account to earn real money from forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member i like india fx is an unknown quantity at this point i like india fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are no difrent between demo accout and
    real accout , we folow the same princip during
    our trding in real trding or demo acout the only
    difrent that in demo accout mony are vertuel but in real
    accout mony are real

Banned cyberjobz is an unknown quantity at this point cyberjobz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shams001 View Post
    Hello guys plz tell me that what is the difference between demo account and real account in the Forex trading....
    my dear friend mere khayal k mutabik demo account seekhnay k liye hota hai k kaisay aap nay yah kam karna hai aur kaisay paisay kamanay hain aur real main aap sahi paisay kama saktay hain

Senior Member afreen.imran is an unknown quantity at this point afreen.imran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kaam k doran ham se koi na koi galti hohi jati hai ham es liay demo par kam karty ain k ham apne on galteon par kabo pa saken jab ham es par kabo pa lete hain to ham rael me kam kar sakty hain ab itna to koi b bewakof nahi hai k wo demo wali galti ko dobara real me kare

Senior Member laster is an unknown quantity at this point laster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I guess I'm just a simple difference test, plus real business and your real money to share with you will clean your a real exchange of current income. his name is very big difference between the test accounts, except for the real account with real regard most of us real money that we most of us exercise easily with some US space each practices also Fake exam service revenue to get used to.

Senior Member subrahmanyam is on a distinguished road subrahmanyam's Avatar
    Thanks
    there is a huge difference between the demo and real account in the demo account we are use the fake money to trade in the forex trading but in the real account we have to deposit the real money to trade

Senior Member alibaba is an unknown quantity at this point alibaba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    far as I know, there are many differences between the demo account and the account that, you'll need a balanced business fact if you are a real money trading trader of forex market is a risky and volatile

Banned tuntut is an unknown quantity at this point tuntut's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have heard of this predicament on other demo accounts, but have no extremely 1st hand encounter with them.What is distinctive is the market place place reaction to my demo trades (which is no market place reaction) versus my live trades. On a live trade, the actually following tic straight away

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)