+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 73 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Difference between demo account and real account?

Senior Member mejaz is an unknown quantity at this point mejaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khayle me is me koi zayad differnt ni he bus differnt he to wo paso ka he ku k demo me pase fake hote he or real me pase real hote he or lose or profit bi real hota he.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ajju is an unknown quantity at this point ajju's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well there is no that much big difference in demo and real account, as the name suggests in demo we trade with imaginary money and it does not affect you financially where as in real account the money invested is from forex, rest all things are same to same..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mejaz is an unknown quantity at this point mejaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in dono me sirf ak he differnce he wo he money ku k real acount me jo money hote he wo real hote he or ap ka nuqsan ya profit bi real hota he jab k demo me fake hote he or ap ka nuqsan bi ni hota or profit bi ni hota.

Member arpon is an unknown quantity at this point arpon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do imagine just in addition to easy adjust relating to tryout coping in addition to conventional coping is definitely you might have trade that includes a real revenue possessing conventional trade and you could possibly distance themself your own income. having fun with tryout it really is amen in order to conventional nevertheless here you can most definately acquire fre money in relation to coping and you could possibly distance themself the idea, it really is in relation to being familiar with forex trading.

Member amit khanna is an unknown quantity at this point amit khanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo account is a practice account in which some virtual money is allocated to you for doing practice of all possible trades that comes to your mind,it helps you in formulating a winning strategy in forex platform. the profit and loss in demo account are not real but when it comes to real trading account every thing is real profit and loss.you have to play within the capital you have invested.

Senior Member punam0345 will become famous soon enough punam0345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is obvious that in this business there is much difference between demo account and in real account of trading. In this business it is obvious that without learning and without information one can not know that how to trade in this business. So demo account is like a training account where every one comes to know about this business. It is because it is impossible that one can do this business without learning and without understanding.

Banned tt20 is an unknown quantity at this point tt20's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm very new to Forex, been trading on a demo account from various brokers for 2 ... Nothing should be differed on the technical side(trading platform, price ...Open Demo Account ; Forex for Beginners; Forex Trading; Recent from Forex Trading What is the difference between demo and real accounts for Forex traders.

Senior Member mamunrsn is an unknown quantity at this point mamunrsn's Avatar
    Thanks
    No difference, but we have to invest real money account which we have then we can make a trade, while the demo account we would be given by the system of capital.. in demo account, we use a fake / virtual money, mean we can not withdraw it when we gain profit, but we loose nothing if we get loss.

Banned Sara Khan is on a distinguished road Sara Khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by i like india fx View Post
    there are no difrent between demo accout and
    real accout , we folow the same princip during
    our trding in real trding or demo acout the only
    difrent that in demo accout mony are vertuel but in real
    accout mony are real
    The most fundamental difference between demo accounts and real accounts are in terms of money traded on a demo account ... we use a virtual currency that number could we add and we subtract at will, but we can not withdraw profits, while in real accounts we are using real money and benefits we can withdraw

Senior Member anasistyan is an unknown quantity at this point anasistyan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think I am will only, simply buying And selling, and as regards who share as it has done so it will buy And sell a business and self-employment income really revenu in income normal (Ecole Normale). But presentation to a good, however, you can get so be it here to he withdraw money to buy and sell about it English in the idea in forex they sold to make him true is.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 73 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)