+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: What should we learn from demo account before we start real account?

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    real account ma trade karne sa phealy demo account ma trade karna zarori hota ha wo is laye ka ap ko forex ka kuch pata naho hota ha aur demo account sa ap learn karte ho aur experince layte ho pher he ap forex ka real account ma kam kar sakte ho

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member radhika is on a distinguished road radhika's Avatar
    Thanks
    What we must learn from a demo account is that we must learn how to read price movements exist, and also learn to control your emotions when we are trading. because emotion is often not the traders learned while on a demo account, and when it moved to a real account, then everything throe.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned gulking is on a distinguished road gulking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Uses and Benefits Broker or brokerage with the intention of provides forex sample bill is meant for pembelajran meant for newbies novice trader master even though in my attitude still need it. Usability forex sample accounts and forex trading in effect tips meant for beginners is as pembelajran forex introduction to forex and forex master was to test the newest analysis indicators or master trader.

Banned Rozy is an unknown quantity at this point Rozy's Avatar
    Thanks
    First of all we should learn how to open a trade and how to close it.Then we try to make some trading plan for getting profit and then have to gather new skill by using trading knowledge.I think we can learn this things from demo account .I think we can also gain some experience of real trading from it.

Senior Member zahidjay01 is an unknown quantity at this point zahidjay01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many rookies have to have all the methods as well as information on almost every exercise. Study conquer approaches as well as find make use of until eventually many of us have an understanding of. Authentic balances and utilize remedies understood all through exhibition balances.

Banned kukibhai is an unknown quantity at this point kukibhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading karna esay nahi kun kay jab tak ap ko trading ka buhat acha knowledge nahi ho ga ap forex trading main successful nahi ho saktay is ley demo account humain buhat help provide karta hai demo account say humain buhat knowledge milta hai aur humain experience milta hai jis kis waja say hum forex trading main successful ho saktay hain

Senior Member belimbingmudfx is an unknown quantity at this point belimbingmudfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    its realy. is.. forex is hardest. as per my opinion, Demo account is the and is a source of practice while advanced business man use it to check their luck and the trend of the quotes. gift for the beggnier and as well as advanced business man by broker.Demo always use the beggnier to help them

Banned kamran123 is an unknown quantity at this point kamran123's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think jo admi real account se pahly demo account me ful se ful parctic kar k real me trading kerta ha is ko forex me ki tenshns ni hoti wo is me easy se trade kar prophit kama skty han

Senior Member realsoftbd11 is an unknown quantity at this point realsoftbd11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    by demo trading we can learn - open trade or close , how to make trading plan for getting profit , new skills for trading by using basic trading knowledge. i think we can learn this and many other things from demo account. it helps us to make professional.

Banned monirul01 is an unknown quantity at this point monirul01's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a good job.i like this question this is an important question for beginners.i think in the demo account we practice about trade , how to trade with others we can learn different methods about trade.we can get some information about trade.in this after short period of time which we spend in demo account w almost become experience so we can easily start the real account and trade easily.good job............................................

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)