+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: What should we learn from demo account before we start real account?

Banned jsmnr5001 is an unknown quantity at this point jsmnr5001's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear friend you have asked a very good question that What should we have to learn from the demo account before we start the real account? so we should learn the all of the basics of the forex trading from the demo account before starting the real one.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member karenakapooor is an unknown quantity at this point karenakapooor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex trading. we are litle fish. We should be learn demo & real account . in real you probably have less capital and since your hard earned investment is on the line we get very emotional and very careful. because it is difference between demo and real is capital and emotions, in demo you have large capital and no emotions in trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kareem yahia is an unknown quantity at this point kareem yahia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    because in the demo account we will learn the basic without any risk my friend and i think that is good my friend and i wish the success and the big profit for us and really thanks very much for this fantastic topic my brother

Senior Member tapuu is an unknown quantity at this point tapuu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is many things to learn in the forex. In the forex trading the demo trading and real trading are similar. We can learn the signal, indicators, currency situations form the demo trading. We also can learn the whole trading system form the demo trading. The demo trading a great place for learning.

Senior Member ali69 is an unknown quantity at this point ali69's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    humy reall forex trading start krne se pehle demo ma is lye prctice krni chahye kyunki real ma trading krne ke liye acha knowledge and experience hoga tab hi ap achi trading kr sko ge and acha knowledge and experience humy demo acunt se hi milta ha

Senior Member rasheed85 is on a distinguished road rasheed85's Avatar
    Thanks
    well forex is a good and profitable business as much we will work on demo account as much it will be good and profitable so we should keep working hard on demo account and make good strategy for good earning.

Senior Member Mqasim is an unknown quantity at this point Mqasim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as far as the demo acount in trading is concerned , it helps the traders very much to raise their income . demo teach the newbie how to trade in real a count . it teachs discipline and management i think it is very useful for traders to gain knowledge as well as money in trade.

Senior Member mamun559 is an unknown quantity at this point mamun559's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex treading industry. Present trading helps forex beginners to hear how to business in the echt informing. So traders must penury to hear how to exchange with study in the forex market trading in the exhibit account before we play genuine trading declare.

Senior Member maaado is an unknown quantity at this point maaado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I read Your question What should we learn from demo account before we start real account?
    In my point of view, I think that Demo trading helps forex beginners to learn how to trade in the real account. So traders must need to learn how to trade with discipline in the forex market trading in the demo account before we start real trading account
    Best wishes

Banned larebtanweer is an unknown quantity at this point larebtanweer's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think demo account is very important for us is se hamen apna real account kholne k liye aik idea milta hai is k zarye hmen knowledge milti hai forex me is ki bht ehmiat hai ye bht helpfull hai new logon or traders k liye.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)