+ Reply to Thread
Page 165 of 165 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165
Results 1,641 to 1,649 of 1649

Thread: Will you suggest me a trading strategy?

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    hello, guys!
    How is your trading strategy in forex now?Do you think you have create a wonderful trading strategy that can help you win all the time?
    For me,I am trying my best to create a strategy that can help me profit daly in forex.But till now,I have not got one yet.
    If you have a profitable strategy,will you share it here?Thank you.
    how long have you been trading in forex ?? a month, two months, a year or two years ??
    how many indicators do you have ? have u use them consistently ?? sometimes we don't learn and use the strategy totally... if we loss, we sometimes say the indicator is wrong. I think you must search for the strategy that is your style... is it right ?? if we get it, we will get profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jiching For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-24), Unregistered (1)

Member ericnyamu will become famous soon enough ericnyamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    whatever trading strategy that you use remember to always know the trend . and also know the big picture of where price has been and also where its heading . this will remove 90% of the headache of trading and help you make profits . its what professionals do

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ericnyamu For This Useful Post:

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rahibul View Post
    Many traders ask the age old question, what is the best forex strategy? To find the answer to this question, we need to look at the history of commerce. Not only is the forex, but commerce in general.
    At the moment the first bell is at the bottom in the stock market, traders strategies were stronger than the market. Obviously they have not the technology that most of us to have available. They have thousands of dollars Graphics Platform that many retailers pay for much, just to the right to use it now. So, how do you think the successful traders from the past have their money?
    trading experience and the age factor plays an active role in this business, as well as trade in services that we can see from the history pergerkan price we could fit in our analysis that we actually can make a strategy of price history and analysis of our earlier

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norix For This Useful Post:

Member rahibul is on a distinguished road rahibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    hello, guys!
    How is your trading strategy in forex now?Do you think you have create a wonderful trading strategy that can help you win all the time?
    For me,I am trying my best to create a strategy that can help me profit daly in forex.But till now,I have not got one yet.
    Many traders ask the age old question, what is the best forex strategy? To find the answer to this question, we need to look at the history of commerce. Not only is the forex, but commerce in general.
    At the moment the first bell is at the bottom in the stock market, traders strategies were stronger than the market. Obviously they have not the technology that most of us to have available. They have thousands of dollars Graphics Platform that many retailers pay for much, just to the right to use it now. So, how do you think the successful traders from the past have their money?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rahibul For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-24)

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ermaniso2011 View Post
    dear friend you have to pick any strategy which is suggested by professionals or you may just test them randomly.this is the way to find the best compatible strategy for yourself.since each trader here have different capacity and skills.a strategy may work for some very well and for some others it may not work.so you really have to understand how market moves and you have to work hard to make your own system.then you can make profit for your future with our own skills.
    Thank your so much for your reply here.As I have heard from you,I think I have caught your opinion there,maybe I still need to try my best to pratice in forex and gain more trading experience,which I think I will create a trading startegy of my own in the end.A strategy must be one we suit so much.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xiaotanghao For This Useful Post:

Member joget has a spectacular aura about joget has a spectacular aura about joget's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best strategy for a trader is not necessarily going to produce good results as well when used by other traders, because it really depends on how much detail he knows and knows the characteristics of the strategy. be necessary to test before using whatever strategies for trading in your real account.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joget For This Useful Post:

Member ezincenter is on a distinguished road ezincenter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ermaniso2011 View Post
    dear friend you have to pick any strategy which is suggested by professionals or you may just test them randomly.this is the way to find the best compatible strategy for yourself.since each trader here have different capacity and skills.a strategy may work for some very well and for some others it may not work.so you really have to understand how market moves and you have to work hard to make your own system.then you can make profit for your future with our own skills.
    That is right, my strategy may be can not work for you and in the same yours can not work for me as well, every trader has its own style of trading and we are different in personality, but just test and try you will find a strategy that fit your needs.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ezincenter For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-24), Qasimraza (2018-01-09), Unregistered (1)

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ermaniso2011 For This Useful Post:

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Will you suggest me a trading strategy?

hello, guys!

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xiaotanghao For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-24), inspiron (2012-07-20), shahid1990 (2019-03-13), Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 165 of 165 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165

Subscribe to this Thread (5)