+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 267 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2664

Thread: Is it worth for us to choose the best time to trade in forex?

Senior Member fort is an unknown quantity at this point fort's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think the best time for trading is when u r most comfortable and relaxed. irrespective of the market movements when u r relaxed u think clearly and the analysis u make are more accurate than the analysis u make when u r rushed or tired. then u will be able to make something out of an ordinary market condition and profit through it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fxloser is an unknown quantity at this point fxloser's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yuo\p if we can make correct order at that time if we can make 50 pips profit its mean we also can loss 50 pips the bwst time to make an order is when our strategy show us stong signal to make an order after all many experts who provide advice to the novice that Best time to trade is in the region of night season 8pm till 7am like good management of money and emotions

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned eddy is on a distinguished road eddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you are a trader who already understand and know that it is safe to trading session and the session to get a big profit with a big risk then you are not wrong in choosing the time because you already have a lot of experience which is suitable for a trader to trade

Senior Member javed786 is an unknown quantity at this point javed786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me ap ka kam thordi he der ka hota hy ap es ko reat me ker sekty hy or acha profit hasil ker sekty hy agr ap sirf forex me he jop kerty hy to ap jeb kerna cehy ker sekty hy

Senior Member point-six is an unknown quantity at this point point-six's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes mein hud boht tension mein rehta ho kay kis time trade ki jae but abb muje kafi experience mil gaya hai kay trade kab karni chahiye es lia muje abb zaida mushkil nahi lagta kay kis time ko choose kia jae bas mein sbar kay sath chart ko analyse karta hon aur good time ko miss nahi karta.

Senior Member borlank is an unknown quantity at this point borlank's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i do trading depending on how the market behaves in particular news or time..mainly i trade depending on the manifestation of the market and like that i make some trades and try to make profit

Banned fxdollars is an unknown quantity at this point fxdollars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex currencies depending on the current market situation let alone That is borne out of observations that some traders are able to make a lot of profits from demo accounts but fail to make profits on real accounts and and trading EUR USD at the time before the markets open new york at that time the market is very volatile till number of traders dealing with their orders as if Hi my friend i don't know what is the best time to open a trading

Senior Member jasmo is an unknown quantity at this point jasmo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah, no doubt about it that every time in forex market are good as long as making profit. But agar forex market mein consistenly profit generate karna hai toh timing bhi bahut thing hai jaise European aur london session ke time par trade karna jada better rehta hai aur morning means around 6-8 GMT time par trade nahi karna chahiye. kyonki tab market mein accha movement nahi rehta hai aur galat analysis karke losses bhi kar baithte hain.

Member menbonl is an unknown quantity at this point menbonl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when the market becomes highly volatile, i think that time is best for forex trading. because it is easy to catch pips from volatile market. from my experience i have seen that the market becomes highly volatile when NY session overlaps London session. So i think this session is best for pips hunter.

Senior Member shahid079 is on a distinguished road shahid079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    time for doing trade really matter and i always say that if you want to do the trade then the best time according to my country is 2pm to 2am and this time trader got so many opportunities to earn from the forex trading the best thing is that this time all the economic news have come and the both market European and USA markets are open so you can do the trade in a better way.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 267 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)