+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think that Forex is boring?

Senior Member torani is on a distinguished road torani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont think if forex is boring. But opinion every trader must be varies. And they may have reasons for it. For me, i feel very chalenging every day when start to trading. because no one will know where the price will go, and we should make proper analysis to win competition on forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mamunrsn is an unknown quantity at this point mamunrsn's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course not.....because i can earn money from forex....that is good for me..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member luwakawu is an unknown quantity at this point luwakawu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to firmly me, Forex is an international business and it happens to be the preferred Business within the world. I feel terribly interest by doing this business. I never feel boring by doing this Forex trading. By doing this business I will earn great deal of money', some huge cash for that reason it isn't boring to firmly me.../

Member wending is on a distinguished road wending's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As far as I am concerned,I do not think forex is boring.In my opinion,I think forex is so interesting.We can make a lot of money by trading with forex.Besides money,we still can enjoy the interesting of analysis the forex trend.We will be very glad to see when we analysis the trend correctly.

Banned fxultra is on a distinguished road fxultra's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you do not know what it takes to trade forex i could be very much boring to you because you will be getting frequent margin calls which will make you to consider quitting trading.forex.

Member arpon is an unknown quantity at this point arpon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    n't any year hasn't been always position that is certainly currency stock trading will likely be dull this is a good way that is certainly you've got practically all info on currency exchange trading plus and so on it truly is by no means always dull over the pooint regarding iew becuse anybody learn practically all elements through currency exchange trading plus appeared to be a tremendous amount passionate to uncover clean up elements ordinarilly it truly is by no means always dull.

Senior Member ajju is an unknown quantity at this point ajju's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well being forex boring or interesting simply depends on your performance or your way of trading. Also if you are a good trader and are in profit most of the times than your loss then you will ultimately find forex most intersting, but if you are in loss most of the time then you surely find it boring..

Senior Member perfecttrader is an unknown quantity at this point perfecttrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i dont think that forex trading is boring i think that forex trading is very interesting i think that in forex trading never will be their i moment for you when you will fell bored every thing moves in forex with a quick pace

Senior Member kashifkhan is on a distinguished road kashifkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i agree with you that forex is not boring. Forex is a good business.Traders can earn a huge money from forex. Forex is also interesting trading business.Traders do business online from their houses. Forex markets are open day and night all the times.There fore it is easy to do trade in suitable time for earning money.

Senior Member Veteto is an unknown quantity at this point Veteto's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading implies the exchange of one currency for another. Featured with both possibilities and potentialities, forex has turned out to be a growing market for garnering money at ease. Pertaining to the very fact, countless traders and investors are trading the forex market giving it an important place in ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)