+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think that Forex is boring?

Senior Member hasanmia is an unknown quantity at this point hasanmia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Learn to understand foreign exchange transactions all business are easier to treat and understand the monotony of the interesting you do not think that the company changes. It is not for me, because we were tired I deal with foreign exchange transactions and business interests. A short interesting exchange company.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ur4ever is on a distinguished road ur4ever's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes Many Times when we can't do some big earning.. its like boring.. and if we loss my profit when its like killing......

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ranausman is an unknown quantity at this point ranausman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bohat se trader to forex ko aik boaht interesting gam bi samjte hain forex aik interesting business ha es main hum bore nai hote un logun ke bore ho skta ha jo ke knowledge ko nai jante or experience nai rakhte

Junior Member small is an unknown quantity at this point small's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello...
    Well i have read some posts here on this thread.... Most of the people said that it is bored.... but what i think about the Forex is that we are not here for any kind of enjoyment... We are here to learn, gain some skill and experiences and earn some decent profit... thank you

Banned liso is on a distinguished road liso's Avatar
    Thanks
    no way i think forex is boaring i think that forex is very interesting but all the same i know that it is intersting because i know that it is nd becouse of making the money then we all can be avble to become somthing in the maarket.

Banned Java is on a distinguished road Java's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shams001 View Post
    Hello guys Do you think that Forex is boring.while i don,t think so that its boring because it give us a very easy way to earn.Whats your openion on this statement.......
    I think forex open a tedious job sir, because if we can then we will be able to open the position correctly, then we will also be able to get a way and also results in a lot in this trade sir
    discipline in trading then I could aka safer again in the future using my MM

Banned Riskideki is an unknown quantity at this point Riskideki's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it is very nice forex business, this business is very challenging, I feel an adventure in this business, I feel like playing a video game, this business is very profitable, I can get a lot of money in this business. in fact, many experts traders makes forex business as a hobby.

Senior Member jogroforex is an unknown quantity at this point jogroforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    must be carefull with forex. no forex iz not boraing , and when i loss i feel that loss make me active to componce and move from loss to sucess , so in the tow cas forex iz not boring for me , i feel alyws somthing atrac me to continue in thiz way and evry day i get mor ambition to sucess and improv my self in thiz filed , when i get profit i seek to do morte in order to get more profit

Senior Member Israabid is an unknown quantity at this point Israabid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some time it become boring but it is not bore all if you like to do trading then you wil not feel bore at all but if you dont like it then may be you got bore doing trading after some time and if you have got some money through trading then tjis may not get you bore

Member ashu912 is on a distinguished road ashu912's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't consider forex boring at all.. At times when the trade is going on how time goes on I don't realize it at all .. Rather I find forex trading quite interesting ..I keepon glued to the screen most of the times for even 2-3 hours while trading..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)