+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 ... LastLast

Thread: Got a lot of profit from Strong Trends.

Member sohail143 is an unknown quantity at this point sohail143's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes,strenght sy ham bht profit kr skty hn,,kion ky hm strenght mn kam krrty hn to hamare incom bhe zayada hoge,,,is ky elava hamen apny profit mn aezafa krny ky lye forex ko time daina pary ga,,,,,,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned m2ndsrokk is an unknown quantity at this point m2ndsrokk's Avatar
    Thanks
    wow....strength indicator....that so helpfull indicator to help us when we want to measure how strong a trend on a certain pair...from that information we will find our next step to making position...we can see where is the trend direction and how much it will occur from the strength indicator on our chart

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ishaq02 is an unknown quantity at this point ishaq02's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello guys about your post my opinion is you are very correct because the more we can always trade based on the direction of the trend the more we can always make the best numbers of pips in the forex market so i will advise traders to always trade in the direction of trend thanks for the post keep trading

Banned usman786 is on a distinguished road usman786's Avatar
    Thanks
    We can follow these two indicators and produce excellent profit type them.Trading forex withe the trend way can assure that we will not lose an excessive amount of onto it.the profit will be more then reduction.

Senior Member tereliyefx is an unknown quantity at this point tereliyefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Farag View Post
    we can follow these two indicators and make good profit form them . trading forex withe the trend direction will guarantee that we will not lose too much on it . the profit will be more than loss
    its very simple trade data movement use market data movement and the use of candle shape a trader must learn fundamental news forex market is essential, before trading following the news and important fundamental news every day in market trade

Member Subramaniam is an unknown quantity at this point Subramaniam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It will be different, get a lot profit and a lot of pips. and it is right, by following trend, we can gain huge profit, we can also get a great Risk Reward Ratio. By defining a smart entry place and following the trend, we can even minimize/reduce the risk.
    A Lot profit is not always with a lot of pip too. By using a wise decision to choose lot sizing will help us to get more profit in a little pips.

Banned prabu is an unknown quantity at this point prabu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also liked the combination of support - and trendline resistance due to a combination dai I think both of these indicators can give a clear picture of the direction of price movements as well as the power and turning point prediction of a price trend

Banned aliv is on a distinguished road aliv's Avatar
    Thanks
    I suppose the easiest way is to follow the trend that has been going on without any thought to occur especially if the trend reversal that occurred on the day of the move is very strong. it will help us in getting profit. and I recommend to all currency pairs against jpy, because they have a very strong movement

Banned sammyanhi is on a distinguished road sammyanhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    frankly I do not really understand the use of indicators SMA 200,
    I just want, please continue listening

Senior Member defacerious is an unknown quantity at this point defacerious's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think you share very much informative knowledge ragard charts and indicators you knowledge is very much informative and i think you have a lot more practice in the technical analysis so always try to share these types of you analysis to this forum so that people get so much knowledge technically related to the forex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open