+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 67 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast

Thread: Got a lot of profit from Strong Trends.

Member rose555 is an unknown quantity at this point rose555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are very correct because the more we can always trade based on the direction of the trend the more we can always make the best numbers of pips in the forex market so i will advise traders to always trade in the direction of trend resistance level to make big profit. R1 and R2 or S1 and S2 may easily break by normal strength but if the R3 or S3 is broken then the trend must be very strong and need ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ashraf111 is an unknown quantity at this point ashraf111's Avatar
    Thanks
    there are big difference in new and old traders becasue new trader have no exprience and old traders have alot of exprience ther are diff method of trading and new traderd are more chance to trade old trader have less chance to loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rameez1786 is on a distinguished road rameez1786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course that you are say the right and i am agree with you. we are work the market with the planning. we are successful trader. we are earn the profit regular. those are follow the trend and prepare the strong strategy. they are successful trader.

Banned nouriiset is an unknown quantity at this point nouriiset's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading with the direction of the trend could cause you don't want to lose an excessive quantity. Profit is up. Thanks a lot

Banned Khan is an unknown quantity at this point Khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    When entering a trade, how do you choose the point of the stop loss and take profit? Clearly, this decision will have an impact on how profitable your trades are. However, did you know that the placement of your exit levels can actually have more of a bearing on your profitability than the decision on which direction to trade...

Banned mohamed helmy hassan will become famous soon enough mohamed helmy hassan will become famous soon enough mohamed helmy hassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    .... Peace be upon you ....
    Unfortunately, I have not heard of them before and will not Aviedk but I see that exaggerated Thread
    And you can be sure who scooped van did not find either to try and complement and either withdraw
    Greeted you Aasadty Distinguished analysts and beginner and I wish you success and Ramadan Kareem Rabbi I love you in God Almighty
    Greetings to you ..kl year, you are God Elly nearest In always obey God reward you well on your labor forward to advance our country because of progress stems from education. .. "

Banned wsqsq4 is an unknown quantity at this point wsqsq4's Avatar
    Thanks
    #Thank you for this post is very useful post buddy for sharing usefull information with us i am new in forex and tese informations help me alot i realy wants to be a successfull trader in forex and i needs much informatics informations which helps me to be a proffessional trader in future. #

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai trading mein jayda important yehi hota hai ki trend strong ko find karke hi trading karna chahiye, yaha par bhai hum logo ko jab strong trend mil jata hai to uske baad mein achi trading karne ko mil sakta hai.
    hanji forex ke business me trader ko agar trend strong miljaata hai to wo uske baad he achhe se order open kar sakta hai,trader ko esme market me strong analysis ke baad he trade open karna chhaiye tabhi wo achha kar sakenga..

Banned wassa99 is on a distinguished road wassa99's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also prefer to use support and resistance based indicator.To me support and resistance based trading is more profitable than any other.To detect support and resistance i generally use fibo.But i have never used the indicators that you are saying.Pls share how to use this two indicators.Waiting for your reply.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naziakhan View Post
    pahlay hamay strong trend ko find karny k liyay stroong strategy banana ho gi bhaiya g , us k baad hamay es market ma real trading start karni cahiyay, hamay real trading start karny ma kabi bi jald bazi nh karni cahiyay .
    Bhai trading mein jayda important yehi hota hai ki trend strong ko find karke hi trading karna chahiye, yaha par bhai hum logo ko jab strong trend mil jata hai to uske baad mein achi trading karne ko mil sakta hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 67 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open