+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 349 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever got a trading account managed by the professtional traders?

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Vese to suggested yhi hai ki aap apni smjh se hi trade kijiye kyuki agr mai apna experience btau to maine abhi last week hi apna account kisi ko diya tha aur usne do din me hi mujhe bhut bda loss de diya isliye abhi k liye to meri yhi suggestions hai ki apna account kisi ko na de aur apne aap se hi trade kare The different between you and pro is that they learn and working hard so developing their skills and we just wanting to profit a lot in small time even without a good base of knowledge . For me I don't want anyone do my work . I like depending on myself even losing . I like to get advices learning and be influenced by others but not be controlled by them .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ashrafx will become famous soon enough ashrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I exchange frequently understand my benefit and misfortune as any merchant ordinary and I endeavor to gain from my missteps and I have effectively given my record to a broker for an oversaw yet the most noticeably awful is the end result for lose all that I have and after that I swore that I exchange for myself win and lose and gain from my oversights this is the situation of any dealer is vital not to lose trust

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member berit will become famous soon enough berit will become famous soon enough berit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i did no longer experience this due to the fact i continually need to be a fantastic investor each element that do just to enhance through dealing talents and to decrease failures. i assume must cross for dealt with attention if we have at the least ten thousand$ in our attention than we will get better outcomes with handled attention. bhia me jis jis ko bhi abbhi pr account manage krne k lie dia hn bc loss hi hu ahn kabhi bhi profit ni hua ye baat sochne vali hn agar professional trade hn to account manage kiuu krr ha hn khud kiuu earn ni kr leta :/

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maine Suna hai iske baare Mei par kabhi try nhi kiya first aise to kabhi aape professional trader nhi ban paayenge dusre aap hamesha dusro par depend ho jaayenge aur Aisa karne par aap apna money kisi ke hath Mei de denge agar person trustable na hua yaa usne galt trade kar di to aap apna pura money loose kar denge meri Rai Mei dusro signal follow karna jaayda behtar hai unse account manage karwane ke

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Abhi tou mai forexmarket mai bonuses earning par trade krta ho aur meray pass atni zada investment nahi k mai apnay account ko manage kr sko. Likan meri koshish hai k mai khud learning hasilkro aur forex market mai apnay account ko khud manage kro. Yes are you alright see one is boy professional trader but remaining confidence and quality for mostly and my skill got even through it I am not professional trader all the can buy format by the trading bonus and experience will be v and Forex trading online business for the best for India Forex forum

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never allow any trader to manage my account yes it is true I have less experienced in forex trading but if I do that kind of thing I will never become professional trader and always rely on others and sometimes get exploited by them it is possible they charged for there service with high price which can't be affordable to me I have know many trader that do that and heavily invested in there account to gain profit from other trader which manage there account but sometimes they get betrayed because they put there trade in experimental way to check there stregy for there own account

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah,we do wish on enhance our exchanging aptitudes Previously, forex. Yet i even now need to acquire a lot of cash done forex. Concerning illustration we don't have that considerably cash i imagine might a chance to be it might make An finer decision to us should settle on All the more cash primary. At we need sufficient money,I think it will superior to us should exchange for our identity or.

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the forex trading market many practises like the profesional managing of other traders is posible and they do the work for you and use there experiance to reduse risks of losing money and in retern you have to pay them a comition for there services but i personaly never taken part if this because i dont trust other traders behaviour and abbilities no dear aesa kbhi possible nahii ho saka hai mera aik friend forex trader hai and bhot acha trader hai us ko meine aik do baar kaha tha so still meine account ko us se managed nahi karaya hai lakin i hope k us se aik baatr zaror krwaon ga

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that Forex is not a place to earn by hiring exparts. It is the platform of the traders who have knowledge, experience and skills. If you do not have skill to trade well. You have study lot. Learn from exparts. Then try yourself. Firt time you may fall but you will win oneday. Yes! Me apne trading skills pr belive karti hun or aj tak me ne kisi se apna account manage nai karwaya. Is ki wajah ye hai k mujhe dosron pr jaldi bhrosa nai hota. Meri koshish yehi hoti hai professional traders k tarjbat daikh kar sikhun or usy apne trading pr azma k daikhun. Taky mera b tajrba barh sakyn. Apko mera mashwra yehi hai k dosron k mehtaj bnney k bjaey khud is business me Master ban jaeyn. Q k mumkin hai k agr ap dosron se hi apna account manage karwaen gay to apko is ki adat lag jaey ye koi apko dhoka de jaey. Lekin agr apke pass kafi capital hai jis se ap khud b trading kar sakty hian or mazeek account dosronn se handale karwna chahty hain to phir ap Qabil e Bhrosa forex professionals se apne dosry account manage karwa sakty hian.

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I did and one of the best thing about it is that you dont get to keep on pushing for the account to be good its mistake because it gets to a point that you will not be able to have a say profit or losses, the other disadvantage is that you keep on sending money they request for a high sum of deposit and that can be a little bit tough for so many new traders that is how these market is usually is and it can be a tough thing also to have or look for someone you can completely trust with your money look for a track record that is awesome

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 349 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)