+ Reply to Thread
Page 183 of 349 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 233 283 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 3481

Thread: Have you ever got a trading account managed by the professtional traders?

Member geblektai is an unknown quantity at this point geblektai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo account will help a lot for getting experience on forex system There are so many successful traders in the indian forex forum and they are providing some rules to learn well in the forex market instead of and my strategy as im working on my demo i usually buy those currencies when i think it could be higher in the future and sell the opposite till want to quickly becoming a successful trader then we should spend most of our time in this treading for practicing this tread

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fxgm is an unknown quantity at this point fxgm's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have not done that till now and I will not do that never in the future as I like to trade by myself as that gives me more and more experience that will help me in the trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ali Raza is on a distinguished road Ali Raza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading mein profit earning traders ki skills pr depend krti hy forex trading mein earning krny k leye acha capital bhe hona zrori hy orr forex trading mein wo traders profit earning krty hin jo greed krty hin greed na krny sy traders easily profit earning krty hin.

Member dimahamulkar is an unknown quantity at this point dimahamulkar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading account managed by professionals need to have a big sum of money. Professionals do not give a return percentage of more than 50%. And 50% return rate on a 100$ account is $50. This is way too little for anyone like us. So, I believe in myself and my own trading abilities and also trading myself my own account I get the priceless invaluable experience to be a trader.

Senior Member 03007065213 is an unknown quantity at this point 03007065213's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading mah agar hamy ap ko kuch bata chta ho jsi mah bah yha lagta tha agar ham aysa khan hota h jsi msh kuch an kuch bst hots ths as mah koy ham ayh kar sakta ha yah kamk mah.

Senior Member jabar512 is an unknown quantity at this point jabar512's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mare dost yer jab inshan in forex trading business market trading pa time spent karta ha wo bi lot of time mare dost tu phari insta forex ka real trading account hum ko managed karan ah hi jata ha mare dost.

Senior Member wiqbal575 is an unknown quantity at this point wiqbal575's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no bhai jan m on par belive nai krta ho q k bhai jan on ka kuch pta nai hota he wo apni marzi se he sel buy kar daity he on ko kya loss ho profit q k raqam tu ap ki hoti he onkio thori hoti he es lie bhai jan ap trading khud apmny hath se karo taky ap ko pata chaly k trading kis tara karni chaie

Senior Member sunreferance is an unknown quantity at this point sunreferance's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If the treatment is not often my earnings and almost all economic operators on regular fuel and when I try to understand my problems, I believe that is my not realizing the consumer countries, but most of the damage for every little thing, which I'm so if I Waterford I share with my barn to gaucheness my problem in this area, and almost all the facts in the context of, than ever to prevent this, it is important that.

Member tempekoen is an unknown quantity at this point tempekoen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best way of learning Forex is asked from me is the demo account that tell us everything about the Forex trading rather than Best way to learn Forex trading is the practice and you can practice in demo account and try different implementation on market and try different plans which helps you a lot as well Lack of learning is one of the main cause for losing money There are so many free lessons on this site

Senior Member zafariqbal149 is on a distinguished road zafariqbal149's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no nahe main fore xmianap na acoutrn khd mange karta ho fore xmianap khud betrer trah sy acoutn ko mage kar sakty hainagar ap fore xmain prfisional trader banan chihty hainap koofrex mianexperinmce bana ho ga aur ofrexmainap ko knowledge zyada hona cvhihy aur ap kieduoon bhizyada hone chiy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 183 of 349 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 233 283 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)