+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 349 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 169 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever got a trading account managed by the professtional traders?

Banned wagdy is on a distinguished road wagdy's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have never had a trading account managed by professional traders because I prefer to run my own business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member asher ilyas is on a distinguished road asher ilyas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera jo opinion hai wo ye hai k ksi ko accont dy k mange kerwany se bhtr ye hai isko khud mange kya jay is per khud trading ki jay forex me jtni zayda apki traniing ho utna he zayda apka experince zayda hoga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i have not get the trading account from any other experienced traders i make my trading account with my own experience and i am making the trading strategy with my own experience .

Junior Member dr.ahmed is an unknown quantity at this point dr.ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I was just starting to learn this business, I came to find out about the existence of something called "PAMM accounts" and I was really interested in investing in such project, especially because they also traded using an instaforex platform and only requested $100 as a minimum deposit of $100, but because of my great desire to learn by myself I decided to reject that offer.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i never got any trading account made by professional trader i make my trading account by my own experience and i am trading with this account if you will make with your own experience you cpould get the knowledge of it.

Member boda is on a distinguished road boda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i don't have any management froom any one becouse it learing and traning to how to save my money from lossing and how to grow up my sccount and make alot of money so whay i give any one to manage my account and i see that is bad thing

Member boda is on a distinguished road boda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can make a strategey with a managed and test it in a demo account to know what will happen with this strategy and if it going to success you can use it in areal account
    and i didn't have got any management fromany trader and i don't like that.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no there is no need to get the trading account made by an experience od this trading business you must have good experience of this trading business and you must make your own trading account with your own experience.

Junior Member dr.ahmed is an unknown quantity at this point dr.ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me,my trading skill is not so well there.Sometimes I just can earn 20 pips a day in forex. trading without care always risky I have never got a trading account managed by the professtional traders.You should not let others manage your account,who will just take your account away.Just be careful.I have heard that some bad traders will just scam their customers accounts.

Junior Member devansh is an unknown quantity at this point devansh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ji han agar jo is business me loss ho gaya hai to samaj lo wo yek behatar trader ho jata hai kyonki loss hone ke bad trader sahi signal ka moment deKh kar strategy market me lagayega tab loss kam hoga.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 349 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 169 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)