+ Reply to Thread
Page 198 of 349 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 196 197 198 199 200 208 248 298 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 3481

Thread: Have you ever got a trading account managed by the professtional traders?

Member perfectonline is on a distinguished road perfectonline's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    humein apny app par aitmad karnaa chahiey kiun k jab tak humein apny baaazo par barpoor aitmaad nahin ho ga iss time tak hum kush bio nahin kar sakien gy aor hum iss time tak kush bi karny k kaabil nahin hoty hein.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Mahaishaq is an unknown quantity at this point Mahaishaq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Private investors who delegate account management to a professional trader greatly increase their chances of making money, because in forex they are the professionals who generate the most profits. But I prefer trade myself ,to become a professional in my turn .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member njajaltrading is an unknown quantity at this point njajaltrading's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I got knowledge to share with other traders this forum is very useful of course I was also a lot of practice on a demo account that ill say learning is better then earning as well you have to increase your knowledge and experience by learning more and more about forex trading namely if everyday we just notice (watching) forex market for several hours (minimum hour) although we not doing any trading undoubtedly the brain will respond and within one month we already contains knowledge about this

Member bravo90 is an unknown quantity at this point bravo90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, my partner and I do not have and also my own offer so that you can perform in some way when you need to become an excellent reseller you must decrease inside the start must be capable of easily can study on blunders

Senior Member Kia is an unknown quantity at this point Kia's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes and the truth is they are not as good as I am and these is because they use profetional tradiing to make some good working profit and we have and well and and we we all know of good working and well known to chance of a good working model,people who not chance some of the best ways of a markt

Banned New Trader is a glorious beacon of light New Trader is a glorious beacon of light New Trader is a glorious beacon of light New Trader is a glorious beacon of light New Trader is a glorious beacon of light New Trader is a glorious beacon of light New Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nahi bhai aesa kabhi hamain nahi mila main ne to is main buss ussi accounts pe kaam kya hay jo main khud manage karta hun and main iss main bhe khush hun kyoun kay main ussi pe bhe bahot achi earning karleta hun or iss main bahot acha earning karnay ko milta hay to iss se barh kay hamain kya chahiyey.

Member chal is on a distinguished road chal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g ha bilkul dusaro ke signal karna ka matlab hai ka kun kun be na sekhan tard ko forex main kbi be kisy ka manda nhe leny cheny kund ko he kam karn ho gei sare .

Senior Member lady is an unknown quantity at this point lady's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, i have, but i think i dont interested to do the same thing again. Other traders face the same problem also just like us, and they can get much losses also. Then i think, it is better if i do my own trading, and dont use any fund manager, then i can learn much about this business and learn to make my own account grow up day by day

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    bhaiya ji dusre ki madad lena buri baat nahi hain aap agar dusre ki madad lenge to aap trading ko badiya tarike se sikh sakte hain lekin dusre ke signal par trade karna ye idea theek nahi hota hain bhaiya ji
    han ji bhai dusre ke signal par trade karne ka matlab hai ki kabhi bhi forex mein kuch bhi na sikhna,trader ko forex mein kabhi bhi kisi aur ki help nahi leni chahiye,trader ko esme apne aap hei kaam karna hoga tabhi usko ess field mein experience milenga aur wo forex mein aage kaam kar sakenga..

Senior Member janoko is an unknown quantity at this point janoko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I still have not been using my own account as my way to continue to grow in this business with the hopes and future goals so that I can work well in my business in the way to success in today's market even though I failed

+ Reply to Thread
Page 198 of 349 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 196 197 198 199 200 208 248 298 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)