+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 349 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 191 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever got a trading account managed by the professtional traders?

Member hasnain123 is on a distinguished road hasnain123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dekhen bhai sab se pehle to mai ne forex ke basics hi kuch seekhe hen us k bad mjhe seekhane wala koi ni tha mai filhal khud hi seekhne ki koshish kar rha hu ur isi se hi faida uthata hu ur abi tak aesi koi bi offer mjhe ni hui

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member elgazawy1992 is an unknown quantity at this point elgazawy1992's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    look at me dear and be sure double I absolutely do believe that I want to be good trader and high trading skill. if i have got a trading account managed by professional trader, then i will never can be good trader and will never have high trading skill, then i trade by myself to get the good skill

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

many trader should be learn before profit me se aur aese traders kahan se milte hain please tell me? in the finally you have to be care of your money to save your poeson profit me se aur aese traders kahan se milte hain please tell me?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member forexbusiness will become famous soon enough forexbusiness's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you are say the right that work the market with the manage. So you are work the market regular. You are follow the trend. You are earn the profit regular. Dear, forex is a risky business and if you are follow the rules. So you can manage it and you are earn the profit regular in the forex business.

Senior Member bilie is an unknown quantity at this point bilie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, my friend, I personally think in forex business if it would happen then i think we will be capable to understand how they manage their account . It would also be a inspiration to us by getting the real one . I think if anyone get that opportunity then it will be so helpful .

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually my dear, for me, certainly I think there is no double that I until recently had never managed anyone else, I always manage their own trading accounts that I have, because I know, anyone who manages a trading account, it will have the same risk, if I am serious, I am confident that I will achieve success I dream, is not easy, but I am sure that I will be able

Senior Member umair121243 is on a distinguished road umair121243's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai yai sawaal tu old hi bta skte hn kun ky main to is forex trading forum main newbie hoon abi amin to sirf post kara raha hooon is laya main na apna accont sit nahi ka ha or main both sara profit hsil karana chta hoon or loss km say km krna chahta hun

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes absolutely my dear, In fact I think its no double that I always manage their own trading accounts, I am more interested in getting experience managing his own trading account, because I believe more and more experience in managing an account will enable me to improve my trading skills and knowledge.

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes certainly my dear, no double I absolutely do believe that I want to be good trader and high trading skill. if i have got a trading account managed by professional trader, then i will never can be good trader and will never have high trading skill, then i trade by myself to get the good skill

Senior Member ghan is an unknown quantity at this point ghan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it is certainly which for me Id like to believe that i have not done it and i do not have any plan to do it so what all i want here is to learn my self that is why i am here on this forum and i think i am going towards my aim .

Senior Member tinad is an unknown quantity at this point tinad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes certainly my dear, no double I absolutely do believe that I prefer to manage my account by myself. There are some professional trader who offered copy trading, but i think many of them still can't make consistent profit for years and their trading is very high risk, and i do not interested to use their service to copy their trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 349 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 191 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)