+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 349 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever got a trading account managed by the professtional traders?

Senior Member amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,388 Times in 978 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no dear aesa kbhi possible nahii ho saka hai mera aik friend forex trader hai and bhot acha trader hai us ko meine aik do baar kaha tha so still meine account ko us se managed nahi karaya hai lakin i hope k us se aik baatr zaror krwaon ga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to amjadwaseem For This Useful Post:

memi memi (2017-11-04)

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,442 Times in 9,163 Posts
    Mera abi tak esa koi experience nae hai ke main ne kisi professional trader ko apna account manage ke liye diya ho q ke main dara huwa hon logo ki baton se main ne suna hai ke mostly traders bari lots use kar ke jaldi account wash kar dete hain islye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-28), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-28), amjadwaseem (2017-10-28), batool (2017-10-30), billyboy00007 (2017-10-29), danish555 (2017-10-29), FOREXMAN (2017-10-29), incomejobs (2017-10-29), kanita (2017-10-30), munibkhan (2017-10-29), punjabpolice (2017-10-28), rehanayaz (2017-10-29), yulbang111 (2017-10-29)

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a good job. Yes, we want to improve our trading skills in forex. But I still want to make a lot of money in forex.
    Since we do not have a lot of money, I think maybe this could be a better option for us to make more money first. .
    When we have enough money, I think it would be better for us to trade with ourselves.
    thank

6. The Following User Says Thank You to interutup For This Useful Post:

amjadwaseem (2017-10-28)

Member blackt20 will become famous soon enough blackt20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lights View Post
    never, because I want to be skilled in forex trading, so I manage my own account. although I am often at a disadvantage, but with that experience, my knowledge grew. if I never make trades at any time until I own it will never be trading well
    ap apna account manage kar sakte han professional trader kay muqablay mein agar ap achay trader banna chahte hai to warna ap ki mehnat beqar hai aurv ap kisi kam kay nahi agar ap ko trading ka experience hai to ap jald az jald professional trader ban jaye gay

8. The Following User Says Thank You to blackt20 For This Useful Post:

amjadwaseem (2017-10-28)

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have not tried it and I do not want it, it's not about that I do not trust anyone,
    but I want to develop my skills and this is the way for me to become a mature trader later,
    and trade with manual, I can increase knowledge for each transaction I have created,
    and of course this is the best education for me and then I can walk comfortably in the future
    becarfull

10. The Following User Says Thank You to halim For This Useful Post:

amjadwaseem (2017-10-28)

Member bennabimoney is on a distinguished road bennabimoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the forex trading market many practises like the profesional managing of other traders is posible and they do the work for you and use there experiance to reduse risks of losing money and in retern you have to pay them a comition for there services but i personaly never taken part if this because i dont trust other traders behaviour and abbilities

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bennabimoney For This Useful Post:

amjadwaseem (2017-10-28)

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I often recognize my advantages and deductions as an ordinary investor
    and I try to understand from my mistakes and I have given my consideration to investors
    to be dealt with but the hardest is what happens to reduce everything I have and then
    I swear that I do business for myself myself win and reduce and understand from my
    mistake this is the situation of every investor is important not to reduce expectations
    salam best regard

14. The Following User Says Thank You to hitachi For This Useful Post:

amjadwaseem (2017-10-28)

Member dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    obviously I clearly think yes its right that professions trader are very good for earning if trader want to manage their account with them that will be good for trader also but trader need to know how good they are then they can invest. I think instaforex give trader pamm account and trader also join with them.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to dhano For This Useful Post:

amjadwaseem (2017-10-28)

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Currently I am sure with forex trading itself. as a result of me creating a consistent profit today.
    Thus I believe that I do not want to trade while using support from any skilled trader.
    As a result of I believe by trading ourselves that we can improve ourselves quickly so it can be a knowledgeable trade as soon as possible.
    best regard

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to karwa For This Useful Post:

amjadwaseem (2017-10-28), nafas (2017-10-25)

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,021 Times in 4,664 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by incomejobs View Post
    jab koi be trade karney ke liye ataa hai wo khud ko expert he samjhta hai lekin jabus ko market mei work karna hota hai tab ja kar us ko pata lagta hai ke market kiss terha say move kar rahi hai or us ka kiss terha say loss be ho sakta hai
    of course when trader enter in market and trader face the market changes daily then he/she make experience and he/she understand the market and trader face the loss and profit daily in market and trader use skills in market and trader know the market price movement then he/she make good profit and he/she manage their account with good management

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kanita For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-23), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-29), billyboy00007 (2017-10-22), FOREXMAN (2017-10-22), incomejobs (2017-10-22), rehanayaz (2017-10-22), sachit (2017-10-22), zahid2016 (2017-10-23)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 349 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)