+ Reply to Thread
Page 347 of 349 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337 345 346 347 348 349 LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,470 of 3481

Thread: Have you ever got a trading account managed by the professtional traders?

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never use this service, I believe that if I analysis and take trading decision by own and all types of strategy built by yourself then I become a professional trader in future other wise it is fully impossible.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member esporti is on a distinguished road esporti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no , i never have it and my advise for you to never do that , if u want to become a good trader u must to lose in the begening to can learn from your mistakes

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Boss is an unknown quantity at this point Boss's Avatar
    Thanks
    No I have never got any trading account managed by the professional trader the accounts at which I basically do trade are mainly managed by me and I am quite good in managing it here in Forex trading this is what I do here.

Member ahsankhan is on a distinguished road ahsankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Hi guys.
    Do you believe in your trading skills now?How many pips can you profit a day?

If you do not trust your tarding skills,Have you ever got a trading account managed by the professtional traders?
    For me,I have ever thought about this suggestion,but never tried yet?Do you think it can be a very good way for us to make money in forex?
    bilkul may hamesha yahi khosish karta hun aur may chata hun kay may aik acha trader ban jaon taka may aik achi income hasil karah sakyon forex market may say.

Senior Member youssef is an unknown quantity at this point youssef's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No i have not done it and i do not have any plan to do it so what all i want here is to learn my self that is why i am here on this forum and i think i am going towards my aim.

Member kyo.rahul89 is an unknown quantity at this point kyo.rahul89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes actully in some sense.. at begining i got help from my friend to help me undastand forex.. basically he din't managed my acount but helped me some sense like guiding me in forex and making me undastand the basics and fundamentals of forex trading...

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i never let the other to manage my account trading and it mean i prefer to trade by myself, it is good for me to get much experiences for every trades that i have opened, but sometimes i just take a look to the other system to update or increase the system too, with share and else
    do the best we can

Banned macblanc474 is an unknown quantity at this point macblanc474's Avatar
    Thanks
    I wish to be accomplished in forex trading, so I administer my own account. although I am generally at a disadvantage, but with that experience, my ability grew. if I never accomplish trades at any time until I own it will never be trading well.

Member zulqurnaine is an unknown quantity at this point zulqurnaine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is very interesting business and i want to join it professionally. I am newbie and in learning process. I want to do forex trading as a full time job.

Banned jab we met will become famous soon enough jab we met's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SECUREDFORM View Post
    dear i am trading forex market for many years and till now i have never take such a risk and i think if you control your trading account manaually it can increase your experience you in no time you will be very skillfull in it.
    off course with the passage of time we can take much experience about the forex market and we can work on the market without taking any risk and we can win trade every day and can earn lot of money

+ Reply to Thread
Page 347 of 349 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337 345 346 347 348 349 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)