+ Reply to Thread
Page 346 of 349 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336 344 345 346 347 348 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,460 of 3481

Thread: Have you ever got a trading account managed by the professtional traders?

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, i never given my account to any professional to trade, first i did not have big captial, though i feel it may be safer and more profitable for those with big capital to higher a proessional and make most possible returns form market due to professional skills.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member CemonG is an unknown quantity at this point CemonG's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ocean star View Post
    no i never got a trading account managed by the professtional traders because i am a new trader in indian forex and i am naw in on line business
    I till at this time managing personal money and money people, the chance that i had this is because i used to work in seubah company forex and of money salary i tube then sebagain to trading. My friend interested in the result of trading me, then she joined in the forex and i ' m as the management of ...............

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member skboyra is an unknown quantity at this point skboyra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    from the first of my forex trading, I always discuss with the professional expert trader but before investment I always analysis their decision and technique and try find out the best one and on the basis of this decision I always invest in my account and I am satisfied.

Junior Member ocean star is an unknown quantity at this point ocean star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i never got a trading account managed by the professtional traders because i am a new trader in indian forex and i am naw in on line business

Member ceestech is an unknown quantity at this point ceestech's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this issue of trading account managers i do think that it is for the newbies because one who does know how to trade would prefer to trade hinm self to maximize profits.

Junior Member pakkar is an unknown quantity at this point pakkar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not so confident with the system such benefits are not too big especially after profit sharing with the manager, if I am able to learn and execute better trading my own course independently without depending on others

Senior Member farhannasir is an unknown quantity at this point farhannasir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did not experiance this because i always want to be a excellent investor every factor that do just to improve by dealing abilities and to decrease failures. I think must go for handled consideration if we have at least 10000$ in our consideration than we can get better outcomes with handled consideration.

Banned cuongmom is an unknown quantity at this point cuongmom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Hi guys.
    Do you believe in your trading skills now?How many pips can you profit a day?

If you do not trust your tarding skills,Have you ever got a trading account managed by the professtional traders?
    For me,I have ever thought about this suggestion,but never tried yet?Do you think it can be a very good way for us to make money in forex?
    Well i believe in my trading skills, I use the technical analysis to trade and earn money. Now i can earn 20 pips per day and I trade 1 lot per day, my profits is about 200 $ / day. It is not easy because I must trade for several years and loss a lot of money before earning money, it is a long time to go the success.

Junior Member pakkar is an unknown quantity at this point pakkar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mahmud420 View Post
    If you do not trust your tarding skills,Have you ever got a trading account managed by the professtional traders?
    For me,I have ever thought about this suggestion,but never tried yet?Do you think it can be a very good way for us to make money in forex?
    I also never considered it, but while I can certainly learn and practice the better I learned to manage my own accounts to be, maybe there are times when I have anything that I could not leave then I will choose my account and trust fund is managed by professional traders would risk also

Member arif01 is on a distinguished road arif01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    work with forex in ideal time. People Those who are employed then also work with forex in rest time because it is on line programe and it is always open. So forex is a way of Income for man those who are gather knowledge about computer and online internet use knowledge. So Forex means a sources of income in on line by conversation various topics on forex trading. It is a indian wave site from which lot of people earn money in long time. It is suitable sources of income for student and employee. Its a game also

+ Reply to Thread
Page 346 of 349 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336 344 345 346 347 348 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)