+ Reply to Thread
Page 298 of 349 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 296 297 298 299 300 308 348 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 3481

Thread: Have you ever got a trading account managed by the professtional traders?

Senior Member noerj4nn4h is on a distinguished road noerj4nn4h's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never have trading account manage by professional trader, I just little trader try to manage my small account,because for the first times in this business my goal is mastering knowledge about forex trading, because it's more important for me than make earn without knowledge
    The Power full Of Classic Strategy

please CLICK ME if you think my postuseful

Banned soneya is on a distinguished road soneya's Avatar
    Thanks
    For no reason, given that I must get proficient during global forex trading, thus I regulate mine balance. Whilst my organization is regularly on a pitfall, however, the real key working experience, my best experience planted. Just for no reason come up with sells actually before that I bought it will not ever get forex trading good

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The only thing that I will always be a good business and improve the trading capacity by reducing the damage you prefer. I think if we account for the managed account managed account with at least 10000 $ than we may be able to get good results....
    Free Forex Signals - Make daily 100 pips easily !!!
    # provided by professional forex trader #

Senior Member sltp is an unknown quantity at this point sltp's Avatar
    Thanks
    true frien indeed experience is a good teacher for us, because we went through it myself, and this will give us an experience that will shape our future trading system.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never handed a forex exchange trading account of mine to a trader to trade for me, i have been trading and learning forex on my own. Self practice gives knowledge and confidence for a trader to succeed
    Patience is Key.

Banned affan656 is an unknown quantity at this point affan656's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a good currency business.never, because I want to be skilled in Forex trading, so I manage my own account. although I am often at a disadvantage, but with that experience, my knowledge grew. if I never make trades at any time until I own it will never be trading well .thanks........................................... .......

Senior Member Muayad is on a distinguished road Muayad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have never done that and am not intending to do that,i haven't spent all that time learning forex in order to allow someone else to manage my account,i heard a lot about investment and funds program but never thought to do it.

Banned lajhu is an unknown quantity at this point lajhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss View Post
    No I have never got any trading account managed by the professional trader the accounts at which I basically do trade are mainly managed by me and I am quite good in managing it here in Forex trading this is what I do here.
    Greed is so harmful not only in forex but in every day life. Greed is what chase many out of this market. Though many are still having their luck, and I just pity them for the day when luck will not be on their side , they will be shocked.

Banned nanou is an unknown quantity at this point nanou's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sufanw1 View Post
    I've seen is owned by a professional trader. But I remain confident in the quality of myself and my skills got even though I am not a professional trader. All that can be formed with the trading hours and the experience we have in forex trading.
    greed is one of emotion and if we can not control it then we will face some problem and we can not make maximum for our trading, so we are now in proccess to learn about it how to control with well,...greed will make us loss our best chances

Senior Member konikam is an unknown quantity at this point konikam's Avatar
    Thanks
    it refers to the trite first, next there are various factors including everyone like a disciplined trader. One is a point which says "Just take a look at options straight obtained devoid of very much concern, assume just short-term profit".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 298 of 349 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 296 297 298 299 300 308 348 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)